vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

That kick off then. Why the **** are we passing it forward to a midfielder with back to goal surrounded by 4 Man U players? 

So **** dumb. Might as well just roll it straight to the nearest Man U player 

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

We haven’t but nobody’s allowed to say that we haven’t done as much business as we should have this window.

We don't need more players we need a capable coach.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Not sure if you've been outside recently. Petrol is £732 per litre at the pumps and Tesco are looking for kidney donations in return for a fresh loaf of bread.

Jokes aside, the club charging money for these pre-season training matches is a...... well, I said jokes aside, but it's a **** joke.

Fine...... But then don't moan about the commentators 

this is my second preseason game.  so far, I haven’t seen any improvement. We could have the best players in the world and we’d still be awful.. this system Villa play is horrendous… it’s neither defensive or attacking. It’s just clueless. 

United are a week or 2 further into their pre-season but we've been 2nd to an awful lot of things here today. Looks like the pitch is only boggy for us at times.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Nice goal from them tbf. Our ball retention is horrendous. We'll never do anything if we don't start taking care of the ball a bit more. 

Thought bringing in Kamara was supposed to help with this. Evidently not.

Is it the coaching? How do we go through so many different coaching teams and still see the same poor retention and appalling range of passing?

Long season ahead tbh.

Â