Midweek Football 2/5 May

andykeenan

Is there a more ridiculous part of football than the arbitrary injury time at the end of the half. They just make it up.

Militao sat down on his own for 3 minutes let alone everything else.

Was about 5 minutes of football played in that second half of extra time.

Anyway, crazy turnaround. What a tie!

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

City's owners much have to ask questions given the crazy amount of money they've invested and still no real European success. Simply not acceptable for a club at their level. 

Great aint it, having a chuckle

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

As much as I wanted City to lose, 3 mins of ET when Madrid were on the floor for 7 and then blowing at 2:51 was insane trolling :D 

City getting out shithoused in Madrid after somehow outshithousing Atletico the last time, just made it sweeter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Sterling has an amazing knack of being in the right place right time for tap-ins. Everything else he is bad at. 

Honest he's the best tap in merchant in the world, his movement and speed are brilliant, that is his game 

But he wants to come deep and do what nahrez, de Bruyne, grealish and silva are there to do and he can't do it, Southgate at the euros having our football go through sterling should have been a offence

Like I said I genuinely believe he doesn't know or understand or want to be what his strengths are, he plays to his own weaknesses 

Â