Midweek Football 2/5 May

andykeenan

To be fair, once Rangers come up against a team from a proper league, like West Ham, nobody can expect them to beat them. A good wee run for the plucky Scottish team but bubble will burst eventually. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

What an atmosphere at Ibrox . Mental . To be fair to Gerrard he put a decent team together . 

Put it together then they got someone decent in charge to make it work ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

To be fair, once Rangers come up against a team from a proper league, like West Ham, nobody can expect them to beat them. A good wee run for the plucky Scottish team but bubble will burst eventually. 

Some obvious trolling right here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Put it together then they got someone decent in charge to make it work ;)

Who has blown the 6 point lead that SG had when he left for Villa into a 6 point deficit. 

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Who has blown the 6 point lead that SG had when he left for Villa into a 6 point deficit. 

Did not know that but I was joking. I'm done with hating on Gerrard for now.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Did not know that but I was joking. I'm done with hating on Gerrard for now.

Yes, Rangers were 6 points clear when Gerrard left. Rangers dropped stupid points against Motherwell, Aberdeen and Ross County in quick succession, Celtic had 2 Old Firm victories and the 6 point gap was reversed. Celtic have won every game bar the Old Firm draw since SG left. Rangers have been incredible in Europe mind you. 

• Like 1

The Cresswell red is wiffy. 

I don't think there's a single image in the slow Mo where it shows he does anything to bring the striker down. 

But it's West Ham, so they can swivel.

• Like 1

I haven’t watched much of the European football this season at all but I have seen some of the rangers games and I think they’ve been highly entertaining every time with a crowd at absolute fever pitch. 

Fair play like. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Just fantastic to see 

Its the arrogance for me, it was "only" frankfurt and West ham are somehow the best team left in the semi final

You can make a decent argument for them being the 4th best team in the semi finals, rangers are well up for it

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its the arrogance for me, it was "only" frankfurt and West ham are somehow the best team left in the semi final

You can make a decent argument for them being the 4th best team in the semi finals, rangers are well up for it

Never have a club and fan base done so little of note to get such a complex. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

On Talk Sport today, " West Ham should get through, Roma not good enough". What and West ham are fighting for Champions League football?? The squad is too shallow, when they sell Rice in the Summer they will be a midtable team again, unless they spend the 100 million, although I very much doubt anyone will pay that for rice. For me he is a good player, but massively over rated by the media.

Lovin Anton Ferdinand all upset on SSN too. He loves the Spam and as good as guaranteed they will get through 😂

Â