Match Thread: Villa v Norwich

limpid

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

The hate for Coutinho is really starting to gain pace. I remember when Emi was only championship class.

What a fickle bunch.

No hate, not at all. He's just very average currently, has been like that for the last five-six games already. We expect more.

• Like 3

Just now, est1874 said:

Yeah. I like Gerrard, but whatever side of the debate people are on, it is objectively very very poor and concerning.

We're winning though, so all concerns are apparently null and void

Just now, MaVilla said:

we were the same before Gerrard, i think its clearly the limitations of some of our very overrated players.

I agree. He's not improved us much though. I hope and trust with better players, he'll do a better job, but it's still cause for concern I think.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Yeah. I like Gerrard, but whatever side of the debate people are on, it is objectively very very poor and concerning.

You wait till we play Liverpool, no way we are winning that even if we wanted. Imagine Gerrard sealing Liverpools 2nd place 😂

Just now, est1874 said:

I agree. He's not improved us much though. I hope and trust with better players, he'll do a better job, but it's still cause for concern I think.

yeah, if he does he does, if he doesnt he doesnt, but the crux is, half our team are lower PL quality at best, its really that simple i think.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

we were the same before Gerrard, i think its clearly the limitations of some of our very overrated players.

A certain national broadcaster's current MoM ratings have McGinn as comfortably in the lead.  And that I am afraid is a large part of the problem.