New kits 22/23

sne

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Have you tried clearing your cookies? 

I think you are thinking of Matty Cache.......I'll get my coat.

• Haha 1

The city kit almost works...but then misses by miles. The badge, Puma, and Etihad just seem wedged in and crammed together. It completely takes away from any simplistic, classiness the retro style goes for.

• Like 1

I don't mind the badge, puma and sponsor but I agree that the clean retro nature of it doesn't land, it's the collar and cuffs for me personally, if that was all blue I think it would be smart 

Also for the last couple of years now these photo shoots seem to have moved on to the player wearing a smaller shirt and having to stretch it, they should just go back to the old traditional "look like a moody word removed" pose

49 minutes ago, May-Z said:

The city kit almost works...but then misses by miles. The badge, Puma, and Etihad just seem wedged in and crammed together. It completely takes away from any simplistic, classiness the retro style goes for.

They have never had claret in their home shirts before apart from in the socks, going to be ridiculous seeing them wear claret shorts now too.

Manchester City 22-23 Home Kit Will Be Also Combined With Maroon Shorts -  Footy Headlines

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Yep.  The logo stack fails.  I don't know whether @NurembergVillan can offer any insight, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was due to interference from up on high requiring the Puma logo being front and centre. 

5 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They have never had claret in their home shirts before apart from in the socks, going to be ridiculous seeing them wear claret shorts now too.

Manchester City 22-23 Home Kit Will Be Also Combined With Maroon Shorts -  Footy Headlines

Good lord. Just no.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You mean down the sides of the body like the banding they did on the cuff last year? 

I hate the umbro banding, it's really ugly

Yep. But with the Umbro wordmark under the diamond, repeated in a stack up the side.

20 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Ugh. Kill it with fire.

On 21/05/2022 at 21:36, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

what a nice way to honour Aston Villa for handing them the title on the last day.

Genuine question though - what is with the claret all of a sudden? Did they have it in their kit historically or something?

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

what a nice way to honour Aston Villa for handing them the title on the last day.

Genuine question though - what is with the claret all of a sudden? Did they have it in their kit historically or something?

They have had it as a trim colour on their socks historically and I must correct myself in saying they had it once on their shirts when relegated to league 1 in 97/98 (which was a lovely kit to be fair, helped that the club had a soul at the time.)

Pin on Unit x research

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Trying everything possible to get the 100 pound transfer playing well again

• Like 1

Â