New kits 22/23

sne

Barcelona 2022-23 Nike Home Kit

i think thats a decent shirt, better than the last couple of years and better on the players than the stills, been thinking about starting a best kit of all time thread but havent had time and it will feature barca kits that have the dark blue 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think thats a decent shirt, better than the last couple of years and better on the players than the stills, been thinking about starting a best kit of all time thread but havent had time and it will feature barca kits that have the dark blue 

It's not too bad... but it just doesn't look like a Barcelona kit.  I'm not a fan.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Tottenham Hotspur 2022-23 Nike Home Kit

Newcastle United 2022-23 Castore Home Kit

hopefully nobody ever utters the words "id like umbro to make villas kits" ever again

west_ham_united_2022_2023_home_kit_e.jpeg

im not sure its possible to make a worse claret and blue shirt than that

Can't say that West ham one offends me that greatly. What about it do you find so bad?

The Newcastle one is ruined by their sponsor.

The spurs one looks just like i remember last year's.... without looking at last year's to compare 

• Like 1

In general its trying to hard to be different rather than traditional and as a result it looks like a training top

The collar and cuffs look uncomfortable and look too big

I don't really consider it claret and blue, it's claret with blue and white on it

I don't like the scratch details on the blue and white 

• Like 1

I've always said the best you can hope for in a sponsor is plain text in a single colour. West Ham's there is a good example, as is Cazoo

Newcastle's is basically the opposite of that

• Like 1

On 08/06/2022 at 11:42, villa4europe said:

That's absolutely horrible

• Like 2

Horrible weird pattern thing on the shoulders aside I quite like the Wet Spam kit. Get rid of the graffiti stuff and that’s a quite a classy shirt tbh. Much better than Umbro of the last 5 years or so. 

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Tottenham Hotspur 2022-23 Nike Home Kit

Newcastle United 2022-23 Castore Home Kit

hopefully nobody ever utters the words "id like umbro to make villas kits" ever again

west_ham_united_2022_2023_home_kit_e.jpeg

im not sure its possible to make a worse claret and blue shirt than that

Terrible West Ham shirt, but they get the shade of claret spot on. 

On 01/06/2022 at 05:17, The_Steve said:

Not a fan of middle crests but can we please have Hummel back. I’d rather have something unique.

image.thumb.jpeg.50a05029d20967481008f72d943276d5.jpeg

If unique looks anything like this shirt, I'll take bog standard plain, please.

• Like 2

Â