New kits 22/23

sne

About that time, ours will be out in October as per tradition :) but other clubs are releasing theirs.

Quite like this one from Fluminense. Looks kinda like it always does I guess but this one nails it imo.

fluminense_2022_umbro_home_kit_1.jpgfluminense_2022_umbro_home_kit_a.jpeg

Never heard of the club Ballard FC but the kit is kinda fun for say a 3rd or 4th kit

Ballard FC 2022 Inaria Away Kit #BallardFC #Inaria #Inariasoccerballard_fc_2022_inaria_away_kit_a.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sne said:

That Northern Ireland kit is just sad. Looks like something east Germany might have worn in the early 80's

Definitely knocked out at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon, that one . . . 'I've got an idea guys, how about a green T-shirt with matching shorts?' 'Nice one, see at the bar in 10'.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Definitely knocked out at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon, that one . . . 'I've got an idea guys, how about a green T-shirt with matching shorts?' 'Nice one, see at the bar in 10'.

Material looks like cheap garbage too. Like a green tennis outfit from the 70's

• Like 1

I have a replica Germany away kit from the 2018 World Cup and I think it's the most comfortable replica shirt i've ever owned. Light, breathable, just really nice to wear. 

Adidas absolutely have their issues but i'd love a Villa shirt that was that comfortable to wear.

27 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I have a replica Germany away kit from the 2018 World Cup and I think it's the most comfortable replica shirt i've ever owned. Light, breathable, just really nice to wear. 

Adidas absolutely have their issues but i'd love a Villa shirt that was that comfortable to wear.

I've got the 2020 shirt and yeah I agree, as lazing round the house wear it's the best shirt Ive ever had, you can get half a week out of it no bother 

The current villa one by comparison I've had on for around 9 hours today and I can't wear it tomorrow, it's 20° and I'm uncomfortable in it but will play football soon so I've kept it on, I don't think I could do a home in it let alone an away game 

And that's just the material not the fit

That said on the majority of the Adidas shirts I hate the collar, the Germany shirt has just a plain round neck so it's not a problem 

Anyone remember the old skool adidas t shirts....body one colour, sleeves a different colour ? I am sure west ham had that as their kit in early 80s, with the old trefoil logo.

That would be the only adidas kit I'd like to see us in.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Anyone remember the old skool adidas t shirts....body one colour, sleeves a different colour ? I am sure west ham had that as their kit in early 80s, with the old trefoil logo.

That would be the only adidas kit I'd like to see us in.

I wouldn't want a west ham kit

16 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I wouldn't want a west ham kit

Well, I can remember that they wore it or something very close to it and as an impressionable 16 Yr old lad who loved his sports clobber I would've loved that shirt (minus the West ham livery of course)

19 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Well, I can remember that they wore it or something very close to it and as an impressionable 16 Yr old lad who loved his sports clobber I would've loved that shirt (minus the West ham livery of course)

Their Adidas gear wasn't special imho.

Frank Lampard West Ham United 1981 | Football shirts, World football, Retro  football

10th November 1984. West Ham United midfielder Steve Whitton taking the  nearly post while Everton duo Paul Brace… | Football images, West ham  united, Retro football

When West Ham challenged for the title – after being tipped for relegation  | West Ham United | The Guardian

Their first one being the only one that would be tolerable as a Villa kit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Their Adidas gear wasn't special imho.

Frank Lampard West Ham United 1981 | Football shirts, World football, Retro  football

10th November 1984. West Ham United midfielder Steve Whitton taking the  nearly post while Everton duo Paul Brace… | Football images, West ham  united, Retro football

When West Ham challenged for the title – after being tipped for relegation  | West Ham United | The Guardian

Their first one being the only one that would be tolerable as a Villa kit.

Yeah the one Lampard was wearing - I am sure adidas did a plain cotton t shirt in that style and that's the one I wish I bought back in the day. 

• Like 1

Â