New kits 22/23

sne

About that time, ours will be out in October as per tradition :) but other clubs are releasing theirs.

Quite like this one from Fluminense. Looks kinda like it always does I guess but this one nails it imo.

fluminense_2022_umbro_home_kit_1.jpgfluminense_2022_umbro_home_kit_a.jpeg

Never heard of the club Ballard FC but the kit is kinda fun for say a 3rd or 4th kit

Ballard FC 2022 Inaria Away Kit #BallardFC #Inaria #Inariasoccerballard_fc_2022_inaria_away_kit_a.jpg

• Like 2

Adidas have released their women's euros kits and said that they are releasing them in a mens cut too so I'm not sure of they've got their own kit or the mens will be the same 

Belgium have gone black for the home shirt 

That Northern Ireland kit is just sad. Looks like something east Germany might have worn in the early 80's

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sne said:

That Northern Ireland kit is just sad. Looks like something east Germany might have worn in the early 80's

Definitely knocked out at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon, that one . . . 'I've got an idea guys, how about a green T-shirt with matching shorts?' 'Nice one, see at the bar in 10'.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Definitely knocked out at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon, that one . . . 'I've got an idea guys, how about a green T-shirt with matching shorts?' 'Nice one, see at the bar in 10'.

Material looks like cheap garbage too. Like a green tennis outfit from the 70's

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The centred crest thing was shit in the 90s, no need to bring it back.

Was the bees knees in 81/82 though 😜 

• Like 1

I have a replica Germany away kit from the 2018 World Cup and I think it's the most comfortable replica shirt i've ever owned. Light, breathable, just really nice to wear. 

Adidas absolutely have their issues but i'd love a Villa shirt that was that comfortable to wear.

27 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I have a replica Germany away kit from the 2018 World Cup and I think it's the most comfortable replica shirt i've ever owned. Light, breathable, just really nice to wear. 

Adidas absolutely have their issues but i'd love a Villa shirt that was that comfortable to wear.

I've got the 2020 shirt and yeah I agree, as lazing round the house wear it's the best shirt Ive ever had, you can get half a week out of it no bother 

The current villa one by comparison I've had on for around 9 hours today and I can't wear it tomorrow, it's 20° and I'm uncomfortable in it but will play football soon so I've kept it on, I don't think I could do a home in it let alone an away game 

And that's just the material not the fit

That said on the majority of the Adidas shirts I hate the collar, the Germany shirt has just a plain round neck so it's not a problem 

Anyone remember the old skool adidas t shirts....body one colour, sleeves a different colour ? I am sure west ham had that as their kit in early 80s, with the old trefoil logo.

That would be the only adidas kit I'd like to see us in.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Anyone remember the old skool adidas t shirts....body one colour, sleeves a different colour ? I am sure west ham had that as their kit in early 80s, with the old trefoil logo.

That would be the only adidas kit I'd like to see us in.

I wouldn't want a west ham kit

16 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I wouldn't want a west ham kit

Well, I can remember that they wore it or something very close to it and as an impressionable 16 Yr old lad who loved his sports clobber I would've loved that shirt (minus the West ham livery of course)

19 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Well, I can remember that they wore it or something very close to it and as an impressionable 16 Yr old lad who loved his sports clobber I would've loved that shirt (minus the West ham livery of course)

Their Adidas gear wasn't special imho.

Frank Lampard West Ham United 1981 | Football shirts, World football, Retro  football

10th November 1984. West Ham United midfielder Steve Whitton taking the  nearly post while Everton duo Paul Brace… | Football images, West ham  united, Retro football

When West Ham challenged for the title – after being tipped for relegation  | West Ham United | The Guardian

Their first one being the only one that would be tolerable as a Villa kit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Their Adidas gear wasn't special imho.

Frank Lampard West Ham United 1981 | Football shirts, World football, Retro  football

10th November 1984. West Ham United midfielder Steve Whitton taking the  nearly post while Everton duo Paul Brace… | Football images, West ham  united, Retro football

When West Ham challenged for the title – after being tipped for relegation  | West Ham United | The Guardian

Their first one being the only one that would be tolerable as a Villa kit.

Yeah the one Lampard was wearing - I am sure adidas did a plain cotton t shirt in that style and that's the one I wish I bought back in the day. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â