Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

On 24/04/2022 at 10:23, sne said:

Rumor in Madrid is that Isco is heading to Real Betis. Would be delighted if they manage that signing even thou he will demand a very (for them) high salary.

Is Fekir leaving Betis or can they fit both in same 11?

Not sure how they do the medical and contract agreements before activating the clause, seems to happen with most transfers now 

Edit - and £150m for Haaland and Grealish using 2 release clauses sounds like great business, they're the wrong way round in terms of which one was worth more but city won't care 

Edited by villa4europe

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how they do the medical and contract agreements before activating the clause, seems to happen with most transfers now 

Edit - and £150m for Haaland and Grealish using 2 release clauses sounds like great business, they're the wrong way round in terms of which one was worth more but city won't care 

And the rest. Haaland will be closer to 150 mill than 50 mill if the reported agent fees and fees for himself and dad are true. 

19 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

And the rest. Haaland will be closer to 150 mill than 50 mill if the reported agent fees and fees for himself and dad are true. 

I think City might have got that lowered in recent weeks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

How d fuq do they get signings done before the transfer window is even open. 

You can sign anyone at any time, just can’t register them to play. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, His Name Is Death said:

Have we ever done that?

A couple of times, I’m sure, but were not usually first in the transfer pecking order anyway. Top players will typically want to consider their options before they join us, whereas not too many players hesitate when their agents tell them Man City have been on the phone. 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

they're all coming for the mega bucks at liverpool and i dont think they'll get it

Could be the break up of the team. I cant see Bayern throwing huge money at Mane either, huge compared to the Bournemouth prices they charge. probably 50/60 million 

24 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Where do we reckon Rice will go? Chelsea were favourites, but with the owner issues, I’m not so sure. Utd are obviously a shot storm and I could see Ten Hag getting Gravenberch in there 

If West Ham really do value him at 150m nowhere.

Can't see anyone paying that.

• Like 1

Â