Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, Sid4ever said:

18% for mine, as they have moved L5 into price zone 2 from price zone 3 this year, £204 extra for the 2 tickets.

Mine and my lads is a 20% increase too.

I think this will give an opportunity to a decent chunk of the waiting list.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

My 77 year old moms K3 Holte End season ticket has gone up 32%....what a disgrace!!!  

I'm fuming!

Ouch. I imagine that's one of the worst increases percentage-wise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Ouch. I imagine that's one of the worst increases percentage-wise.

With energy bills and everything else going up it’s hitting pensioners hard because their pensions aren’t following suit so what do the Villa do, gauge them more!  Villa fan all her life and treated like this at this point in time in the current climate. Just plain wrong!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

My 77 year old moms K3 Holte End season ticket has gone up 32%....what a disgrace!!!  

I'm fuming!

I appreciate that there are always winners and losers in these sorts of pricing changes but just under a third is a wallop of an increase.

Sorry for your mum who I’m sure is probably being priced out.

I have to be honest, I am in support of there being increased prices as we cannot continue to be one of the cheapest in the league with our ambition, but the increases should be capped at 25% max with perhaps a 20% max for pensioners/kids?

11 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Family ticket for 4 gone from £744 to £1440 , wouldn't mind so much if we are any good

How has that happened? That’s nearly double!

Just now, mattyvilla said:

One of my kids moved from u18 to u21 so we lost the family ticket , still a huge huge jump

Sorry to see that mate, I am in support of there being increases but that’s just too massive a jump. Are you going to still have season tickets?

Just now, Woody1000 said:

I appreciate that there are always winners and losers in these sorts of pricing changes but just under a third is a wallop of an increase.

Sorry for your mum who I’m sure is probably being priced out.

I have to be honest, I am in support of there being increased prices as we cannot continue to be one of the cheapest in the league with our ambition, but the increases should be capped at 25% max with perhaps a 20% max for pensioners/kids?

I completely agree, there has to be an increase and I have no issue with that but you don’t hit the weakest the most.  They should’ve been fairer across the board like a 15% across the board but no they hit the financial weakest in concessions tickets, our future supporters and our pensioners, loyal supporters for over 70 years who are less financially able to cope with massive increases get smashed.

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

Sorry to see that mate, I am in support of there being increases but that’s just too massive a jump. Are you going to still have season tickets?

Not quite sure mate only payable over 8 months so about £180 a month , it's a big chunk

Cripes,

My lad has an under 21 ticket and those have been walloped so my overall price goes from £822 to £1,028.   It's not great but I understand we are trying to compete and this is the way it is.  

The club could have increased it incrementally over the last few years an there probably wouldn't be much complaint but we've missed out on price rises in recent years that others have had to suffer.  Overall a typical fan would probably have paid more in the long run though.