Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Castore DID NOT Send Out Newcastle Kits With Severe Quality Problems But Only Without Sponsor

20 h
Update: We have to apologize to Castore. The British sportswear brand did not send badly manufactured Newcastle shirts but just shirts without a sponsor. The absurdly bad kit was indeed a fake of Chinese business-to-business commerce DHGate. Unfortunately, this was not mentioned in the report by @GusCamisetas, and only later by the buyer of the shirt @Barrsky85LIVE.

Well that’s ok then. Do buyers have a choice about whether they can purchase a sponsored or sponsorless shirt or do Castore decide for them? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Well that’s ok then. Do buyers have a choice about whether they can purchase a sponsored or sponsorless shirt or do Castore decide for them? 

The sponsors would be miffed more so than the punter. Sponsorless shirts are probably collector items.

Having said that any publicity for the sponsor is good publicity, and perhaps even Castore. I would not mind not having Cazoo on my shirt. It is pretty irrelevant in rural British Columbia

40 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

The sponsors would be miffed more so than the punter. Sponsorless shirts are probably collector items.

Having said that any publicity for the sponsor is good publicity, and perhaps even Castore. I would not mind not having Cazoo on my shirt. It is pretty irrelevant in rural British Columbia

I'd love it if we didn't have a shirt sponsor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I'd love it if we didn't have a shirt sponsor. 

Agreed, ruins every shirt. People have been waxing lyrical about the new Norwich shirt. And it's nice, but all I see is how the sponsor's name is awkwardly fitting in between the pinstripes.

Last home shirt I bought was the Acorns one I think, and it's probably the last other than classic shirts.

How much, nearly £70 to have a used car dealership advertised on my chest? No thanks.

Not much in the way of away kits on here.I really liked that all black away kit with the blue ( checks,i think ) down each side.I wanted to buy one but they were all out of my size.

My favourite home kits though ( I have both of them ) is the Mitre copiers ( with lace up collar and the LDV vans ( home and away kits )

10 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

I got last season's away and 3rd and have to say.. both lovely shirts

I got last season's 3rd and I have to say the quality from Kappa really improved from that first season. The standard kit feels almost as nice as the Pro kit from 20/21, and way better than the standard kit from 19/20.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Wasn’t the new kit meant to be launched before the players got back to pre training? 

They said before we go to Australia. 

I can only assume we aren't happy with the leaked designs and we asked them to remake them. There's zero reason why they wouldn't already be available...?

Seems they really did mean in July when they said this vague statement in May:

The new home kit will be unveiled ahead of Villa’s pre-season tour to Australia in July

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

They said before we go to Australia. 

I can only assume we aren't happy with the leaked designs and we asked them to remake them. There's zero reason why they wouldn't already be available...?

Give the ultra expensive training gear a push for those with money burning a hole in their pocket 

19 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Our first match is Saturday against Walsall

Edit - nevermind, just realised you probably meant on the tour -_-

Yeah, the club statement just says before we go on tour to Oz. Although why we wouldn't have it ready for our first friendly game is a complete mystery,  and totally unjustifiable in any circumstances. What are they planning to play in, training gear?!

We're hopeless at kit launches, but I'll be amazed (in a bad way) if it isn't released before Walsall.