Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Two speeding offences and the sexual assault allegations. Maybe a good player but seems a bit of a prick.

Another clearing in the woods who thinks it's cool to shave lines into your eyebrow. what a bellend 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Interesting I've seen that he can play as a CM at times but mainly a winger/attacking mid? 

He's Brazilian but has opted to play for Portugal instead too so he should have no problems fitting in with some of the players!

He has played all over midfield, so seems a very versatile player. Recently he's played most as right midfielder in a 4 4 2. He has played LM and CM / AM lots too. Can see him operating as RM or LM of the midfield 3.

I still have seen no real links to him though from us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Sounds like stating the obvious.

Blowing 25m+ on a backup left back isn't sensible. Whoever we get for that role will be cheaper, or cover more than just left back positions, and possibly both.

The money we have to spend needs to go on a number 8.

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Sounds like stating the obvious.

Blowing 25m+ on a backup left back isn't sensible. Whoever we get for that role will be cheaper, or cover more than just left back positions, and possibly both.

The money we have to spend needs to go on a number 8.

Isn’t he a CB?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He has played all over midfield, so seems a very versatile player. Recently he's played most as right midfielder in a 4 4 2. He has played LM and CM / AM lots too. Can see him operating as RM or LM of the midfield 3.

I still have seen no real links to him though from us

The woman that tweeted it is normally spot on with news, normally if she gets something 'wrong' she'll explain why it went the way it did. 

I wonder if we'd go 

Ramsey - Kamara - Otavio for our midfield

• Like 1

If the plan still is for the CM's to cover the flanks then signing a mainly wide midfielder to play in CM maybe isn't as strange as it looks.

He'd certainly increase our ability to play a possession based football.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

No chance of a top 10 finish if this is the case.

About as much chance of us finishing bottom 10 tbh, that mid table area which is what we are is very open to many fans see it as black and white it’s far from it who’d have had Brighton, Brentford and Palace finishing above us last season? Just to open below the top 6-8

46 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Interesting I've seen that he can play as a CM at times but mainly a winger/attacking mid? 

He's Brazilian but has opted to play for Portugal instead too so he should have no problems fitting in with some of the players!

Yeah I saw the speculation was " rubbished" due to him being a " winger ".

However I then came across a couple of Podcasts, articles and breakdowns which actually make him seem more like a very versatile EMI Buendia.

Can play all across midfield /forward areas, tenacious, defensive pressure etc and technically good.

He's a bit of a midget though lol.

Sorry: " Little person "

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah I saw the speculation was " rubbished" due to him being a " winger ".

However I then came across a couple of Podcasts, articles and breakdowns which actually make him seem more like a very versatile EMI Buendia.

Can play all across midfield /forward areas, tenacious, defensive pressure etc and technically good.

He's a bit of a.mishet though lol.

Sorry: " Little person "

That's what I thought as well and @sne mentioned a good point about how our shape is, it would make sense getting a guy that has played as a wide man to play as one of the 8's. So long as his work rate is good. 

Also to your point Santi Carzola had no issue changing from a 10/winger to a CM/deep lying playmaker. I've wondered if Emi could play that role as well

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Love the humility......

Not sure if just self confident.... Or deluded?

FB_IMG_1656324795711-min.jpg

I think he comes over as a 100% arrogant pr**k. Billy Big Time now isn't he? I can't wait to see him get nutmegged by Coutinho and Buendia next season, to shut him up!  

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Who is she?

Pretty much an ITKon twitter who seems to call an awful lot of things weeks/months ahead of other people. Called Mane to Bayern, Lukaku to Inter and Jesus enviable move to Arsenal way ahead of others