Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

David Moyes has just said Craig Dawson to us in on going god how our standards and ambitions have dropped 

Yeah some one on twitter was on about leicester and wolves are now in the race for him. Just our luck if he dont sign now.

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

2 -3 out: Guilbert & El-Ghazi. Who wants to tell Gerrard that he is the third?

Sanson and Nakamba are two more possibly!

Gerrard out would be the best bit of business this window 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Gerrard has said (apparently - reported on Sky transfer centre), that we may have 1-2 incomings.

image.png.73147ca4b96905917e27ef6494bab1cd.png

Carlos being our “major statement signing” doesn’t give me any hope of a top midfielder coming in. 

Dawson on a 2 year deal would be decent business, knows the league and is highly rated at West Ham, they don't want him to go, but he apparently wants to move closer to home.

Not a ball playing centre half, and quite similar to Ming's but would make us more solid until Carlos returns.

Wouldn't be surprised if the other target is Tielemens and he's waiting to see if someone else comes in for him.

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Sanson and Nakamba are two more possibly!

Gerrard out would be the best bit of business this window 

Secretly one suspects that Gerrard would prefer it to be 5 or 6 out. Sanson, Nakamba, Mings, Buendia... All the people he doesn't like.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Dawson's a solid Premier League defender. That's it. So long as it's not on a massive contract for donkeys years, fine.

In that West Ham system, yes. Let's see how he copes along with Mings and Kamara with the opposition 5 v 3 counter attacks which happen about 10 times a game.

42 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

The only Dawson I want us spending money on is if that's the surname of the taxi driver collecting Gerrard and his P45. 

I'm just hoping there's been some mixup and Stevie was talking about how excited he is to buy a few seasons' worth of Dawson's Creek to watch after he gets his P45.

2 minutes ago, grobs said:

I think we will sign Dawson and Brereton diaz. Just an inkling 

I still feel like a midfielder will come in as Gerrard knows that it is causing so many issues.

If he doesn't rectify it he might as well hand his notice in now as it won't end well.