Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Honestly couldn’t give a shit… until this pathetic excuse for a manager goes, I just can’t find any excitement or enthusiasm.

Doesn’t matter who we sign, the guy in charge is clueless and we are falling apart…

Yep exactly how I feel, season is a write off. 

• Like 1

I like Sarr. He is a good player…………but please sign some midfield players ffs!!!!! Our forwards are ok. Not brilliant but ok. We desperately need two central midfield players. Buy those and the season will take care of itself. Even the defending would improve significantly by getting the right people in front of them. This is so frustrating now,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I like Sarr. He is a good player…………but please sign some midfield players ffs!!!!! Our forwards are ok. Not brilliant but ok. We desperately need two central midfield players. Buy those and the season will take care of itself. Even the defending would improve significantly by getting the right people in front of them. This is so frustrating now,

You can see it. I can see it and, I am sure, many others on here can see it. Can we be sure the management team at Villa see it also? If we do not bring in two quality central midfield players by the end of August this season we be a great disappointment. 

• Thanks 1

This thread:- why aren't we getting linked to any players.  Its a disgrace! The owners are not banrolling us anymore. 

New links emerge: we don't want these players.  They are sh1t. The board doesn't have a clue. 

Edited by Made In Aston

It’s dangerous to sign any more players for Gerrard at this point. He needs to show he can get a tune out of a capable squad before we waste any more money. Otherwise we are better off saving this transfer fee for his pay off. 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

This thread:- why aren't we getting linked to any players.  Its a disgrace! The owners are not banrolling us anymore. 

New links emerge: we don't want these players.  They are sh1t. The board doesn't have a clue. 

To be fair a lot of us don't care about getting a new player in as the manager shouldn't still be here.

If you are going to sign a player, alright Sarr isn't bad and I wanted him a couple of years ago but he hasn't done anything since to justify a value that high and oh yea...... it isn't the problem in the team we need solving with personnel anyway

• Thanks 1

On 16/08/2022 at 23:10, thabucks said:

Maybe cause it’s a done deal …

Or maybe now we have the ammunition in Boubs, Emi & Couts it’s Hogan’s time to return 

Called it #thabucks itk 😂

I think it’s a great signing and what we need. Not in the order of priority but I’d put money on it’s not by choice he’s our next, but you do the deal which is in front of you, and move on to the next. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

The best signing we could make is a proper manager who actually know what he’s doing and has a plan…

go get Poch!!

Would love Poch but there’s no way he would come. I doubt Potter would come either. We could maybe tempt Rodgers given the current shit show at Leicester.

I know it’s hard but we really need to back Gerrard for now. I admit that it’s been poor for a while and he’s been making some utterly mind baffling decisions but we just need to get behind him and hope he comes good. Changing the manager is not going to change the imbalance in our squad. Let’s keep behind him until the WC break and then reassess. Surely we can do that?!