Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

55 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

As bad as Gerrard is, no manager gets the best out of this squad unless we sign some central midfielders. 

It’s just embarrassing at this point. 

Honestly don't know if we've seen Luiz & Sanson together but man I want to see Sanson/Kamara/Luiz at least once

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

True mate. I think we need to start Tim and Bouba every match from now on. Tim is young but he gives us presence in the middle and he is brilliant at protecting the defence and winning the ball back.

I think they would be too young as a partnership. Kamara needs a steady head in there with him with a little more experience imo. I do like Tim though. 

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

True mate. I think we need to start Tim and Bouba every match from now on. Tim is young but he gives us presence in the middle and he is brilliant at protecting the defence and winning the ball back.

Right now I think we have no option other than start Tim and Bouba but we must be careful not to overplay Tim. The real solution is to bring in a real quality No. 8 now and allow Tim to play at the rate that suits his development.

• Like 1

I think Sarr is a sensible signing if we can fit Bailey of him on the left wing! 
Better to go for talent over the finished article.

Lets get back to playing wingers again!

Just now, His Name Is Death said:

Wait, what? I don't think this is the position we need to be improving on.

Exactly! 
Do we need another Right Winger? We dont even play wingers!

is this a signing for the new manager? 

Wingers? Really? After months of playing without them....

Well, at least it shows encouragement to move away from the current formation. 

Will Sarr have more impact than Bertie though? Speed on the break, perhaps...can't think of a lot else. 

Wingers? Really? After months of playing without them....

Well, at least it shows encouragement to move away from the current formation. 

Will Sarr have more impact than Bertie though? Speed on the break, perhaps...can't think of a lot else. 

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Maybe its a double signing. Sarr + new manager that uses wingers

A new manager who come up with a formation to fit in 4 right wingers into his starting line up

Honestly couldn’t give a shit… until this pathetic excuse for a manager goes, I just can’t find any excitement or enthusiasm.

Doesn’t matter who we sign, the guy in charge is clueless and we are falling apart…

• Like 2