Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867rg8a1nt4ec6llraib

Played 2000 minutes once since 2014 and an out and out winger.

He is however 29 in September so that must be where the link came from 🙄

54 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Re: Sangare, where is this talk coming from?

Was Gerrard spotted at a PSV game or have I imagined that?

He went to watch them last season when they played Leicester. Although that could've been just to scout Leicester for up coming league game given it was early April.

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Gallagher has had one good season in the prem. How can he be regarded higher than JWP when JWP has proved himself over several seasons and had a better season than Gallagher last season. If we want prospects in midfield, we have Ramseys, we have Chuk, we have big Tim. Gallagher isn't even the type pf player we need. I'd like to see either a ball winner who looks after the ball well, or an expansive passer. Gallagher is niether.

Now now. You're wrecking my Gallagher-the-Great bromance. Just stop that. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Marka Ragnos

I think SG still has some unanswered questions, in relation to the squad......Australia, should provide, that.....then we may see some more transfer activity, depending on what gets thrown up.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

The second one of our current midfielders gets some interest then this will seriously accelerate. I am not convinced we will sign anyone if we do not though. 

We need to move Luiz and Sanson on before signing anyone else. I think you’re right. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Hate that account—they rehash stories from weeks/months ago. That story could well have originally been reported 3-4 months ago (the Sangare one).

Yep. Honestly, I'm starting to think it's only worth following Villareport on Twitter. The rest of these accounts are just cringe. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yep. Honestly, I'm starting to think it's only worth following Villareport on Twitter. The rest of these accounts are just cringe. 

Yeah, Villareport just does what it says on the tin and aggregates "news". Some of these accounts fall down these weird rabbit holes of trying to do that but then getting in scraps with other fan bases etc and seem to lose sight of what they're actually trying to do. Stressful enough navigating VT at times without following pages like that on social media as well.