Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

I haven't watched him too much, but he's looked pretty good when I've seen him.  Most players in prem squads are good players, it's the role/ system / culture etc that makes the difference between looking poor and looking good.  If we went for him, I would trust our recruitment as they're doing a good job

1 hour ago, Peter Griffin said:

Emmm, they signed him yesterday, his contract was up at Liverpool 🤷🏾‍♂️

No when they initially signed him? … he’s already at the club so an extension for a year or two doesn’t matter but for US to go out our way and bring him back would be a waste of time… bring a youngster through we cant be that desperate surely

I didnt before but now im considering if we could maybe just maybe look at luring Gabriel Jesus 🇧🇷 to VP …. I didn’t rate him so highly before and wasn’t interested  but i watched his last few games and seen a lot from him and thought he might just be that player we need right up top… playing week in week out and as a main central striker, but anyway i think arsenal are favs to sign him but we have coutinho , luiz and carlos so theres that brazil link up already there which might entice him

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I didnt before but now im considering if we could maybe just maybe look at luring Gabriel Jesus 🇧🇷 to VP …. I didn’t rate him so highly before and wasn’t interested  but i watched his last few games and seen a lot from him and thought he might just be that player we need right up top… playing week in week out and as a main central striker, but anyway i think arsenal are favs to sign him but we have coutinho , luiz and carlos so theres that brazil link up already there which might entice him

There isn’t a hope in hell he comes to us. Even if Arsenal don’t sign him, one of Juve, Inter, AC, Atletico etc. would. He’d have suitors from most of the top clubs in the world. 

• Like 1

I actually really like & rate  Harry Winks as a football fan… But, would I want him at Villa? The the odd thing is I wouldn’t and not sure why. He isn’t shit and is technically very good player no doubt . Think he’d be better appreciated in a foreign league as a technical DM … Just doesn’t quite convince me for the £££ involved. 

Edited by thabucks

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There isn’t a hope in hell he comes to us. Even if Arsenal don’t sign him, one of Juve, Inter, AC, Atletico etc. would. He’d have suitors from most of the top clubs in the world. 

While i see this i do see the brazil team link up work incredibly in our favour its a huge pull but that would be probably about it 

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

I’d take Werner from chelsea, he’s apparently available, if he was at a decent price but they would want what they paid for him

I’d prefer a striker who has the slightest understanding of the offside rule.