Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Shame the Turkish clubs will struggle to buy any players from European clubs as the Turkish Currency is collapsing so everything costs their clubs over double what it would last summer. Takes out a player in market for Trez

A shame for Trez because he's a likeable guy but that removes basically the only league that would probably buy him. I wonder if we will take the hit on his wages and offer him a super cut priced deal. Either that or he's going to be the most expensive personal trainer at the club. 

13 minutes ago, messi11 said:

What striker do you predict we will sign?

gary goals

but my cock on the block prediction is that we don't sign a new striker...start the season with watkins, ings and archer and those 3 are good enough, gerrard has to get more out of them

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

gary goals

but my cock on the block prediction is that we don't sign a new striker...start the season with watkins, ings and archer and those 3 are good enough, gerrard has to get more out of them

I have a sneaky feeling Gerrard has something surprising lined up.

12 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

richaldson at everton

Hope not there will be riots on the streets of Lichfield

Edited by messi11
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

gary goals

I think I’d rather archer went to Preston again rather than getting minutes here and there for us. Be much better for him. If we are signing another striker I’ve no idea what we’ll be looking for 

Edited by IrishVilla10

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Now Shift Davis, Trez and Traore for £15m each and we're £60 mill to the good. 

I think we will struggle to get 15 Mil for Trez, be lucky to get 5 for him (more like anothet loan) probably get about 7 for Davies and 9 for Traore. 

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Jonathan David has l'air d'inévitabilité about it.

Would be over the moon with this, and feels like it could be done. Can’t see Gabriel Jesus coming to us from Citeh unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Now Shift Davis, Trez and Traore for £15m each and we're £60 mill to the good. 

My prediction (if we can sell all three) would be 8m, 6m and 12m for those three. Still 40m plus including Targett! 

• Like 1