2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Where does this team finish…

—————————Watkins—————————
——————Coutinho—Buendia——————
———Ramsey—Phillips—Bissouma———
Digne———Mings———Gomez———Cash
—————————Martinez—————————

?

Not sure on Gomez but it should be top half.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

?

18th with Steve Bruce

• Like 1

Coutinho, CB, CDM, ST, LB  ALL THOSE POSITIONS ARE NEEDED. Play Luiz further forward in rotation with Mcginn and ramsey , we need to find a new striker to play with Watkins who can find the net and get consistent goals to push us into that top 6 territory. Those three positions are key in order to change the dimension of the squad 

MARTINEZ

Cash       Konsa    NEW/Pau Torres   Digne

New CDM (KAMARA?)

LUIZ/MCGINN                    
                                           RAMSEY

COUTINHO/BUENDIA 

WATKINS/BUENDIA     NEW ST

Subs

olsen
Mings  
Young or new LB
Iroegnam 
Chukwuemeka     
Archer 

Sell - Traore, EL Ghazi, Ings, Sanson, davis, hause, guilbert and BAILEY hes useless 

Edited by RicRic

10 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

not really sure what you mean here. Rice joined the West Ham academy at 14 after being released by Chelsea. No clue why you use Bellingham as there’s no chance sha would’ve sold him to us & no chance he’d want to come to us as a boyhood sha fan.

Jack was a boyhood Villa fan?..he still left.

I'm talking about the types of players and just using them as examples......We signed Gareth Barry as a youngster, why didn't we repalce him, when he left......we have just signed attacking midfielders and wingers......I hope its changed now and I hope we change that when the window opens.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, TRO said:

Jack was a boyhood Villa fan?..he still left.

I'm talking about the types of players and just using them as examples......We signed Gareth Barry as a youngster, why didn't we repalce him, when he left......we have just signed attacking midfielders and wingers......I hope its changed now and I hope we change that when the window opens.

Recent examples would be England youth captain Josh Feeney and just made his debut Tim Iroegbunam.

12 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

?

Anywhere between 6th and 8th I'd say depending on a few factors like injuries. Having said that, we'd still have Ings, Bailey, McGinn, Nakamba, Chambers, maybe Carney, maybe Luiz as squad players so would have plenty of depth.

I really don't know how good Gomez is any more and would prefer us to go for someone like Saliba over him, but Phillips and Bissouma would massively improve our weak central midfield so if we got one of them let alone both of them I'd be very intrigued for next season. 

——————————Nunez—————————
———Ramsey—Kamara—Bissouma———
Digne———Mings——Caleta-Car———Cash

That would be my ideal window.

Maybe we can use Sanson as a makeweight in a deal for Caleta-Car.

If we're going to seriously challenge we need a top striker that leads the line and scores goals. Darwin Nunez would be perfect for this. Problem is we'll have to beat the likes of Man Utd, West Ham and Newcastle to his signature, but you never know.

We do need a LB (Hickey) who would also be ideal as he can cover RB as well.

IN

Kamara

Bissouma

Caleta-Car

Hickey

Nunez

OUT

Sanson

Luiz

El Ghazi

Trezeguet

Wesley

Hause

Ings

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Calvin Bassey, is he any good? Seem's he's just broken through this season for Rangers.

He's been linked as cover for LB, but seems to play the left CD for Rangers.  No idea if he's any good but would be back-up for Digne or could push Mings for a starting spot.

Just now, duke313 said:

He's been linked as cover for LB, but seems to play the left CD for Rangers.  No idea if he's any good but would be back-up for Digne or could push Mings for a starting spot.

If anything he will be Hause replacement in the squad at best. If he is pushing or starting ahead of Mings next season we are in huge trouble 

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

If anything he will be Hause replacement in the squad at best. If he is pushing or starting ahead of Mings next season we are in huge trouble 

Well i've no idea if he's any good or not, but had a look at that Rangers forum and they seem to think they'll be getting £25-£30m for him.

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Well i've no idea if he's any good or not, but had a look at that Rangers forum and they seem to think they'll be getting £25-£30m for him.

Despite their record sale being £13m

51 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Calvin Bassey, is he any good? Seem's he's just broken through this season for Rangers.

I knew nothing of him until yesterday.

However I went on to the forum link someone posted here yesterday, and Rangers fans seem to think he is outstanding and are loathe to lose him.

They seem to think he by far has the highest ceiling of their players.