Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

32 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Plenty of strong rumours that he will be out for 9-12 months. 

Which means he's out for essentially all of next season when it comes to getting match fit after a year off in Jan/Feb next year 

9 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Which means he's out for essentially all of next season when it comes to getting match fit after a year off in Jan/Feb next year 

No it doesn't.

You really feel for Unai if he's out for a year now, with Konsa out rest of the season too. He's already worked a miracle to get us to fifth place, now he'd be expected to perform another one on top of that.

We'd currently have our three strongest players defensively out of action, with Pau having missed nearly two months worth of fixtures too.

Edited by jayEm

This injury is going to completely **** us. Not just this season, but the next one too. We're going to have to take a big chunk out of our budget just to replace him. 

I'm so deflated. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Do you know something?

Again as I said I was told about both injuries this morning. Before twitter. From a guy that used to work in the medical team. 

Again I hope he is wrong. But you probably need to start thinking there's a very strong chance its true for now.

This will be horrendous news if it's true - I hope it's not, he's a fine player and looked back to his best last night.

If it is, I don't think we'll go 4-3-3, I think we'd go 5-3-2 and bring in an additional CB - we don't have anyone else that can do what he does.

I'm so exhausted by bad news about Villa that I'm not even angry. Season's over if it wasn't already, no other holding midfielder n the squad other than an unproven 20 year old as we decided to loan Dendoncker out (not that he's the answer anyway). Forget Champions League, it ain't happening.

Probably get season ending injuries to Martinez, McGinn, Luiz, Bailey and Watkins next and then be unable to put out a team.

2 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

I'm so exhausted by bad news about Villa that I'm not even angry. Season's over if it wasn't already, no other holding midfielder n the squad other than an unproven 20 year old as we decided to loan Dendoncker out (not that he's the answer anyway). Forget Champions League, it ain't happening.

Probably get season ending injuries to Martinez, McGinn, Luiz, Bailey and Watkins next and then be unable to put out a team.

Losing Kamara for the rest of the season would be very bad indeed but this is flat out untrue.

• Like 1

Â