Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Please do elucidate, they sound utterly 🍌🍌

It's been going on since the Ellis days on here mate.

It's a mantra that some always find fear that we are going to sell our best players or some club will take them off us or we should sell for £xx amount while we can.

Maybe it's paying too much attention to the Ellis way of things for so long that the mentality has stuck with them through to today.

It's bizarre behaviour to say the least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Or maybe we have more patience with players who are generally very good, rather than Bailey (as I know that's who you're referencing here), who is generally awful and plays like he has no footballing brain whatsoever?

Lol... I'm not obsessed with Leon Bailey. I've even recently said I've given up and he's been poor.

This is the general sentiment with players, and it's true.

For example, Dendonker had 1 poor performance and was destroyed, yet his decent performances wouldn't even see a thread bump.

Just as an example.

Similarly to how I've said Grealish could get away with absolute murder when here.

I don't roam the forum with agendas, I'm generally objective and balanced so I'm not even sure where you're trying to go here.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Please do elucidate, they sound utterly 🍌🍌

It's this stuff:

4 minutes ago, striker said:

I’d sell both Kamara and Luiz if the offers were good enough and rebuild the centre of midfield.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, striker said:

I’d sell both Kamara and Luiz if the offers were good enough and rebuild the centre of midfield.

Yeah i am sure you would and before the everton match this weekend also 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, striker said:

Na, happy to stick with what we've got.

Probably 2 of the best PL midfielders - assembled for the combined fee if approx £16m. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

It's this stuff:

Yes, that's bananas, but Mr Striker would need a few others saying similar things before it could be called a clamour.

I doubt there is ever much more than thirty to forty people really invested (to the point of commenting), in the threads on any one topic on here.

As such, those 'sell the spine' opinions are fairly rogue in nature.

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol... I'm not obsessed with Leon Bailey. I've even recently said I've given up and he's been poor.

For example, Dendonker had 1 poor performance and was destroyed, yet his decent performances wouldn't even see a thread bump.

Just as an example.

Similarly to how I've said Grealish could get away with absolute murder when here.

I don't roam the forum with agendas, I'm generally objective and balanced so I'm not even sure where you're trying to go here.

I had no idea where you were trying to go with your original post either, hence my reply.

Unfortunately, there will always be way over the top opinions on here, there's too many people on here not to have big differences in opinion. Some though, in my opinion, such as wanting to sell Kamara, are almost unjustifiable.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just as an example.

Leave Donk out of this mate. He’s shit 😉 

7 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Yes, that's bananas, but Mr Striker would need a few others saying similar things before it could be called a clamour.

I doubt there is ever much more than thirty to forty people really invested (to the point of commenting), in the threads on any one topic on here.

As such, those 'sell the spine' opinions are fairly rogue in nature.

There are. Just go look in the respective threads ffs. 

Opinions are fine, we all over react and sometimes go to far, it's human nature

Sweeping generalisations, presenting opinions as facts also

But if someone vents and spits negativity without much balance, consideration/facts/proof it will get questioned, reactionary bile or endless repetitive criticism of the same player over and over will always just read like some weird agenda, like someone who voted Trump or Brexit and now has to go all in and never wheel back without damaging their fragile ego.

No one is beyond criticism, but I don't feel we have any players who don't care, who don't try or give their best, we don't have bad apples in this squad that I feel need to be called out, even if we have players whose form and ability can be rightly questioned

People seem to wildy differ in how they approach different players and some of it just feels utterly irrational.

Kamara is one of the best signings we have made in decades, i couldn't believe we pulled off that signing - considering it was Stevie G that helped make it happen... he is still young and new to the league, he clearly has shown he can perform like a star and also make some bad mistakes but i think he will get better just like Doug did, just my opinion though.

• Like 3

Â