Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

The pain in Rio Ferdinand’s voice when having to speak about him was a pleasure.

I’d love it if we went in for Thuram and paired them him with Boubs. 

Which Thuram?

1 hour ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Poch, like him, won nothing, Rogers the same, Fonesca, nothing of note.

So £10m to get rid of SG, then another £100m on players as a gamble?

Poch would'nt come to us anyway.

I've seen nothing to suggest to me that Gerrard doesn't know what hes doing tbh

Getting into European slots with Southhampton is very noteworthy. Got to a CL final. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope gerrard wont be tempted to play him at cb if carlos injury as bad as we think

He looks class at dm

This unfortunately could be the case as we saw again today when in possession occasionally he slots to make the 3 cbs enabling possession to slow build up play , he’s seamless into ball playing CB 

My favourite thing about him was how quickly he could turn a defensive situation into an offensive one. More than once he'd win or receive the ball during an Everton attack, and quickly turn and in the blink of an eye spot Ollie or somebody up the pitch and send the ball straight up to them.

A completely new aspect to our game that we haven't seen for years.

• Like 1

Felt like there wasn't a single passage of play he wasn't involved in today. 

I did think he'd had a couple of poor touches and misplaced passes but looking at those stats for quite how much he did do successfully more than justifies any lost possession. I could be completely wrong in my memory of anything bad he did too so for that reason I'm all on board the hype train.

This guy is class.

Â