Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Only watched the extended highlights tonight. That was a beautiful effort from Kamara that just fizzed past Travers left post. There’s a huge disconnect though in this midfield with Gerrard’s insistence on pushing his midfielders out wide to fill the spaces. How many times did Coutinho have to come into his own half to get the ball on Saturday. Silly stuff. Luiz probably needs to play. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Only watched the extended highlights tonight. That was a beautiful effort from Kamara that just fizzed past Travers left post. There’s a huge disconnect though in this midfield with Gerrard’s insistence on pushing his midfielders out wide to fill the spaces. How many times did Coutinho have to come into his own half to get the ball on Saturday. Silly stuff. Luiz probably needs to play. 

He'll be a good player for us I'm sure. A double pivot with Luiz would be very good. As would Luiz as an playing a deeper 8 to dictate the tempo. 

probably will end up as signing of the season. we have ourselves some player here. ok i know we're paying him silly money but for a free transfer it's unbelievable business

• Like 2

He is ALWAYS available for an out ball. I’ve never seen ball retention from Villa like that in years. Now ball retention will not get you goals, and it can be fairly sterile when you are not going anywhere. However, the alternative ( a feature of Villa for years ) the inability to retain possession after 2 to 3 passes and then you are constantly under pressure. Kamara is just calming the whole thing down. 

• Like 1

Phenomenal player.

Will make us a bucket-load at the end of the season. 

If there is anyway, whatsoever, of getting a similar calibre of midfielder to join him then we should go for it with no questions asked. 

Farcically good.

Would start for every team in the league bar top two. And he'll probably be better than Fabinho and Rodri in about six months.

Edited by Tomaszk

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

He is ALWAYS available for an out ball. I’ve never seen ball retention from Villa like that in years. Now ball retention will not get you goals, and it can be fairly sterile when you are not going anywhere. However, the alternative ( a feature of Villa for years ) the inability to retain possession after 2 to 3 passes and then you are constantly under pressure. Kamara is just calming the whole thing down. 

Agreed get one more like him in the middle and we’ll dominate more games.

World Class.

Edited by Sulberto21

Â