Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

According to the Athletic, Lyon have now entered the conversation.

So spuds and OL are now interested, does that mean he’s good now? 

:trollface:

5 minutes ago, string28 said:

I think we might of just been used to try and get a bidding war going. Lyon will have money now too.

Or, Purslow has tried to be clever & not bid a fair price for the player, the delay allowing other parties to gate-crash the transaction. Spurs just did the same thing with that winger Liverpool are taking instead. Time  Kills Deals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pete101 said:

All this competition could be agent doing his job trying to get the player the best deal he can, if we want him , we have seen in past with buendia our owners will get it done

It’s probably more likely that Juventus are frustrated that we have not raised our offer and have flicked through their Rolodex to try and find a club who will start a bidding war. 

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Sounds like negotiating tactics. Tottenham, Lyon, it’s Juve trying to get us to add a few million. 

Think it’ll happen before Mondays deadline. 

We are trying to sign some very good players now so we will be facing competition most times. Add to that negotiating tactics and we see the combined results now. All I expect is that our negotiators are up for a fight - I think they are.

Â