Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

giphy.gif

just changed the letters I’m guessing is the joke part? Don’t get the false part.

Yea just swap the letters round and you get the square root of Eleventy Seven like what Kiwi says, but then you have to subtract the remaining hypotenuse to obtain a series of subatomic particles. If you don’t then you’ll just be talking nonsense, so. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He impressed me at the last World Cup.  He would be a great signing.  I still don't get why players want to play for Gerrard so much just because of how good he was as a player but I'm not complaining.

I think many of us do.

I think we need to see past how good a player he was and look at what drives him as a man, it is a huge advantage to carry the respect of the players, you are trying to get to join us.....many of them will see a coach who can pass on the knowledge, in order to improve their own game.

Eddie Jones was on record recently saying how impressed he was, on meeting with Steven Gerrard and that he thinks he has a very bright future as manager, in the game.

You only have to listen to how measured and how articulate he comes across, no nervous chuckles, or small talk, just straight to the point....He doesn't get side tracked by waffle and is clear with his responses, even respectful to stupid questions, only giving away, what he wants to...he is nobodys fool, and that resounds loud and clear, in some short responses....I think SG could be warm and engaging to those that buy in....and cold and frosty to those that resist....I think he is acutely aware of what is required to run a happy ship and equally aware of those that will be left standing on the station when the train moves on.

SG is very much a man on a mission and thankfully its our mission, he is on.

For the first time for many years, I see a man who is determined to enhance his reputation by taking us with him, He is not blinded by our history, he has his own....so many past managers of ours have slipped back after leaving us, not progressed in the pursuit of betterment....SG does not seem fazed, by expectation, he thrives on it......How many other club supporters hate him for his drive, determination and will....His winning mentality irks most folk...He is one to be in the trenches with.

At Man U its hilarious how he gets under their skin, when was the last time, we had that effect on them...Thats SG and the presence he brings.

I don't know how long he will be with us, but I do feel he will leave us in a better place when he's gone.....then its up to us to carry on and get the next SG

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, a m ole said:

A false sight. a modern football position like the false 9, but both 8 and 6 positions. Trust me, it was hilarious 

Cool, never heard of that so I learn something new and hence why I missed the joke.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

forgive my little chuckle.....We are trying to sign a CDM.

not a free scoring stiker.

I have no idea, if he's any good.....but his attacking prowess is not up for consideration with me....as long as he can pass to those that can score and he does the work we struggle with, he will do for me.

We need to be sure what we are looking for here.....and appraise him accordingly.

I'm sure if we was after Declan Rice, some would say, he hasn't scored enough goals...

I'll get my coat.......

He is hopeless in goal as well so I don't think we should sign him. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

Absolutely agree Southgate should have been sacked on the spot playing average donkeys like Donnarumma, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barella, Chiesa, Veratti, Insigne when he had elite talent like Maguire, Stones, Sterling, Shaw, Pickford and Kalvin Phillips

Yeah, them same donkeys failed to beat Northern Ireland in a must win game, says it all really! 

18 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Juventus have agreed a fee for Vlahovic so I imagine this is as good as done

Makes me laugh that Vlahovic agents wouldn’t even entertain discussions with Arsenal and Spurs, their egos must have been bruised!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Makes me laugh that Vlahovic agents wouldn’t even entertain discussions with Arsenal and Spurs, their egos must have been bruised!

Just now, PieFacE said:

Yeah just came to post the same thing. Lots of reports that Juve are signing Vlahovic so you would assume there may have been progress with our deal. 

or maybe Juve are just spunkin rich playboy chads.

He looks a very good signing, fingers crossed.

What a window, boy have we moved on, there are some very serious people at this club. We are literally the story of the division at the moment (shame about the middling form). Maybe the second half of the season will be our emergence.

• Like 3

Â