Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

I can see why juve fans are unhappy in general, this is really poor as a whole team not just him or Alex sandro or a.n.other, wouldn't say locatelli stands out in thay midfield either and he's know quality, apart from tonali and flashes of leao no one is standing out for me from either side

I wouldn't use their fans assessment of him when signing for us based on what I've seen of this team 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Has anyone picked up anything from his body language or facial expressions yet, can anyone tell if he's signing for us, or just concentrating on this match?

Yeah seen him near the camera saying “Villa till I die”

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Has anyone picked up anything from his body language or facial expressions yet, can anyone tell if he's signing for us, or just concentrating on this match?

Im outside the ground and his car has the plate SOTC 82 which is a slight giveaway I suppose....

• Like 1

Just to bring a bit of context. We are sat here, objectively assessing the quality of a Juventus midfield player who has been first choice in their midfield for the past few seasons and is only 24. This is not Danny Drinkwater we are talking about! If Stevie wants him, that’s more than enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Locatelli who is the golden boy is having a bit of a shocker in comparison, to my eyes anyway

Yeah that leant back skied shot sort of summed him up so far. Bentancur worked hard and not done much wrong so far in comparison.

• Like 1

Â