Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s sad to see so many empty seats in what would have once been a game of two club greats. What the hell happened to Seria A?

COVID only 5k allowed in the stadium 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Bentancur seems to just go into hiding. Its like he's been put on the pitch to just stand there 
Juventus fan def right about Alex Sandro, he's been poor 

You were on a hot streak of funny posts, but this is bonafide cat shit. 

What are you watching. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Bentancur seems to just go into hiding. Its like he's been put on the pitch to just stand there 
Juventus fan def right about Alex Sandro, he's been poor 

You quite clearly are just seeing what you want to see. He's played quite well, though he does look a little uncomfortable in the position he's playing in for whatever reason. 

Bentancur probably has the highest pass completion on the pitch, has played some neat and tidy football , looks disciplined positionally, and stopped what looked like a goal scoring opportunity with a fantastic tackle, I know some would prefer a headless chicken attempting to look like he’s working hard, but so far he’s looked good  hope I haven’t jinxed him now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Has anyone picked up anything from his body language or facial expressions yet, can anyone tell if he's signing for us, or just concentrating on this match?

I saw a Villa tattoo on his ankle...rolled his sock down a couple of minutes ago as he knows we are all tuned in...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Has anyone picked up anything from his body language or facial expressions yet, can anyone tell if he's signing for us, or just concentrating on this match?

He is playing in the centre which quite obviously means that he likes Birmingham

• Like 1

Â