Luis Suarez

Delphinho123

16 hours ago, Eastie said:

If luis Suarez comes for a year scores 25 and we get into Europe as a result then it’s a no brainier - he’s a goal scorer 

One of the best, there has ever been.

I wouldn't expect him to do the outfield running like Ollie, but in the box....dynamite.

14 hours ago, Lomaski said:

Yes, by simple dictionary definition, he is indeed a serial biter. 3 times constitutes the descriptive term, serial. Not sure where the disagreement lies?

"serial".....🤪

13 minutes ago, TRO said:

One of the best, there has ever been.

I wouldn't expect him to do the outfield running like Ollie, but in the box....dynamite.

SKY now saying Villa not interested in Suarez having said we were interested two days before. If we do not believe SKY should we apply double negative ‘logic’ and now think he will come? Or is this another example of bellend central being confused within their own confusion?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

"serial".....🤪

There have been a "series" of biting incidents. Serial is related to the word series. If something is more than one it becomes a series. You can have wire your lights in series (more than one light on the same power cable). Use of the word serial here to describe Suarez's biting incidents is correct as there has been more than one incident.

14 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

There have been a "series" of biting incidents. Serial is related to the word series. If something is more than one it becomes a series. You can have wire your lights in series (more than one light on the same power cable). Use of the word serial here to describe Suarez's biting incidents is correct as there has been more than one incident.

Especially when it comes to something that is pretty uncommon, as in 99.9999% of footballers will go their whole career without ever aggressively biting an opposition player, I think more than once is enough to fairly describe it as ‘serial’. It’s actually a mild word for what he’s done, I wouldn’t object to ‘prolific’ or ‘reknowned’.

Odd thing to object to.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

A very big no to this. Villa need to stay away from those players looking for one last big pay when past their best!!

Not picking on your comment it's just the newest one that says the same thing.

I've seen a lot of this about last big pay day we have no idea what the deal would be he may take a big reduction to play 1 last season I'm prem who knows 

1 hour ago, Lomaski said:

If someone kills 3 times they are a serial killer, end of. You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. It's like kicking a puppy, so please let's leave it there eh! 

It's the minum entry criteria for being a serial killer, but not going to get you in the record books or significant aclaim.

More interestingly... tell us about this puppy kicking of yours, are you a serial puppy kicker, i.e., have you done it 3 or more times?

There's usually a pattern involved in such events, in fact psychological analysis has shown there's often a progression which starts with serial puppy kicking and progresses to becoming serial killers! 😬

3 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

SKY now saying Villa not interested in Suarez having said we were interested two days before. If we do not believe SKY should we apply double negative ‘logic’ and now think he will come? Or is this another example of bellend central being confused within their own confusion?

Breaking: Sky Sports purchase new tavern to ruminate over potential shattering transfer news. 

The Three B***ends pub has merchandise as MP 'buys loads' to give out in  House of Commons - Liverpool Echo

• Like 2