Luis Suarez

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, smokingzen said:

It's the minum entry criteria for being a serial killer, but not going to get you in the record books or significant aclaim.

More interestingly... tell us about this puppy kicking of yours, are you a serial puppy kicker, i.e., have you done it 3 or more times?

There's usually a pattern involved in such events, in fact psychological analysis has shown there's often a progression which starts with serial puppy kicking and progresses to becoming serial killers! 😬

Yes, but it DOES get you in the record books for number of players bitten - first spot actually.

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Atletico won't let him go in January, thank God for that!

That was never in question. The whole discussion is about where he will be going in the summer when his contract expires. He’s allowed to sign with clubs now with a view of actually joining them in the summer. 

HE LOVES STEVIE’: FORMER TEAM-MATE WANTS ‘WORLD-CLASS’ STAR AT ASTON VILLA

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/01/20/he-loves-stevie-former-team-mate-wants-world-class-star-at-aston-villa/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf&utm_medium=social

Dirk Kuyt speaks on Suarez/Stevie.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

The big thing I'm taking from the Suarez link is not whether he plays for Villa (that would be unlikely imo), but the spotlight that it puts on AVFC. If people didn't realise before they know now that Steven Gerrard is still an iconic figure and Villa will benefit from his stature. The fact that many people have said that he 'only' managed Rangers before coming to Villa , ignores the reputation that he had and still has around the world as a top footballer.

It makes him a magnet for quality signings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 20/01/2022 at 10:56, Didiersix said:

I watch a lot of Atleti and I wouldn't want Suarez. His pace has long since gone and he relies on his 'canniness' more than anything else. Although he is a super clever player, I think he would struggle. 

If you can't run in this league, its a tough gig.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2022 at 10:48, sparrow1988 said:

There have been a "series" of biting incidents. Serial is related to the word series. If something is more than one it becomes a series. You can have wire your lights in series (more than one light on the same power cable). Use of the word serial here to describe Suarez's biting incidents is correct as there has been more than one incident.

I thought it's what you have at breakfast.

Edited by TRO

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I thought it's what you have at breakfast.

Do you think a serial killer is a lad who absolutely devours a box of frosties?

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Do you think a serial killer is a lad who absolutely devours a box of frosties?

yeah....more bran flakes, you die of the ***ts

• Haha 1