Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

I think it's hilarious how people react with glee when Martinez fakes injuries to buy us time towards the end of games, but are furious that play is stopped for a genuine injury with visible bleeding

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Just going to repeat what I’ve said to the other unlucky post.

Sorry but he ISN’T unlucky. He is always “unlucky”. His finishing is just so shit. I’m so tired of him. Yes he runs. But then he also loses the ball and misses the target. 

What he did to create that chance he is IMO hands down the best striker in the league for it

Brilliant strength to get the shot away too, not everything has to be shit 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Sorry but he ISN’T unlucky. He is always “unlucky”. His finishing is just so shit. I’m so tired of him. Yes he runs. But then he also loses the ball and misses the target. 

Nah there have plenty of times when him being shit at finishing has ruined chances. I don’t consider that time one.

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

watch him just get up all like "I'm good, I'm good!" after totally wasting our momentum.

His foot was pissing blood.

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Can't believe the crap Watkins is getting here.... He's, by miles, the most threatening striker on the pitch.

Are you joking? He’s missed our two best chances. Hits the bar constantly. That isn’t unlucky or being threatening, that is being unable to finish. 

1 minute ago, momo said:

Jeez!!! Is this a match thread? Just a bunch of hysterical cry babies. The players are playing fine.

Most are, our defending is Sunday league at times. We can't move forward with that standard at the back

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo
  • Like 1