Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

It's a **** joke imagine actually getting mad. 

Not the guy you replied to, and I'm not mad, but I saw it and thought it was a bit of a disappointing post. I've made more than my fair share of misjudged jokes that have gone down very badly, and I can tell you from first hand experience it works out much better admitting you misjudged the room than it does digging your heels in.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finish our chances and we have at least one if not 2 goals. Chances are even falling to the right guys and they still aren't going in. One has to go in eventually, right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

It's a **** joke imagine actually getting mad. 

I'm sure your there doing rapist ronaldo chants and alonso's a murderder etc. 

Seen many jokes about mendy and bissouma as well. 

Wind your neck in

Or you could just apologize say it was tasteless joke and move on. Instead you are having a go at the fan who called you out on your boorishness. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Just now, VillanousOne said:

I lose track of how many chances we fluff and how dire our decision making is around the penalty area.

people get on Watkins back but had he not been on the pitch we would look even more clueless up front

I never think we are gonna score. Maybe its just being a pessimistic villa fan and through the lens of an opposition fan's eyes we look dangerous lol but it just feels like at best we might carve out a half chance.

We've pressed well and created some decent chances, but I'm getting tired of this good effort and still losing malarkey. Again, our final pass is often the wrong one. Same against Brentford. We lack the killer instinct. Can't work out if it's because we just aren't good enough technically, or something else. Their goal was pathetic. 

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

Couldn't disagree more, I'd bring Sanson on for him at moment but he has been one of our best players this season

But he’s so poor at points. He’s so easy to dispossess and he fluffs his lines so many times that it counteracts the classy moments he has. He will be great one day but for me is too hit and miss until he gets more experience. 

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The last 5 minutes or so we lost all cohesion and shape worryingly, the players seemed frustrated with each other.

We seem to be going down this route for periods in most games, not sure what it is but as you say its worrying , reminds me of periods in our first season back up in the premier.

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

We've pressed well and created some decent chances, but I'm getting tired of this good effort and still losing malarkey. Again, our final pass is often the wrong one. Same against Brentford. We lack the killer instinct. Can't work out if it's because we just aren't good enough technically, or something else. Their goal was pathetic. 

I’m in the same boat. There’s something off with the execution. Doubly disappointing when some of the build up is gorgeous 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supermon said:

For everyone slating Targett, what exactly does Cash offer? Once again a shit cross from the right hand side. Needs replacing

Absolutely true, he hasn't been much better. Then again, he's got that athleticism needed from a modern full back. Needs to seriously work on his crossing though.