Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

We've played really well, in patches and suicidally awful in patches.

We've got to chill out when we get into their half, stay calm, pass, move, do the right thing etc etc.

Take it easy lads and we'll win.

We're showing too much headless chicken.

Agreed

Did you know...

we've drawn these pricks eight times in the third round, a record in the history of the FA Cup.

We've only beaten these shit heads twice in our history in this competition, 1920 and the 1957 final.

facts from Radio WM, if they're incorrect send them a complaint.

• Like 3

Just now, LondonVillian said:

It's a **** joke imagine actually getting mad. 

I'm sure your there doing rapist ronaldo chants and alonso's a murderder etc. 

But it’s not funny you **** lemon. It’s lazy. Tactless. He was one of our own. Would ya say it to his missus. Can’t ya accept ya got this own wrong and crack on. 

Watkins was really unlucky not to bury that chance, but that chance wouldn’t have existed if it wasn’t for him sniffing the opportunity out and winning the ball from Lindelof, he did so well to fashion the chance but just couldn’t finish it. He’s been decent tonight though, I hope he gets a goal and can earn a reprieve from VillaTalk.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

But it’s not funny you **** lemon. It’s lazy. Tactless. He was one of our own. Would ya say it to his missus. Can’t ya accept ya got this own wrong and crack on. 

So rape, sexual assault, murder is fair game but this is too much?

Edited by LondonVillian

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I really wish Ramsay would go on loan, get some experience to unlock his potential and then come back.

Couldn't disagree more, I'd bring Sanson on for him at moment but he has been one of our best players this season

I don’t get quite why some are so down on that half. Defensively poor, sure, but as a whole team not terrible. A new DM protecting the back, and new Full Back(s) will address quite a few of the problems i’ve just seen. 

For me, sad to say Luiz has been the biggest issue, but that’s probably a bit unfair, as I don’t think that role suits him.