Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whats this report about Spurs agree buy deal with Barca for Coutinho after the Loan deal with us?

is it a spoof?

a random guy on twitter reported that a random local newspaper in spain was reporting that spurs had the same agreed future fee that we have, we can both buy him for 40m Euros 

no one else has reported it i dont think

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whats this report about Spurs agree buy deal with Barca for Coutinho after the Loan deal with us?

is it a spoof?

Media scum dropping in scum6 links to keep the brainwashed millions that love their product. Levy probably happy to play along for a little extra exposure.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Media scum dropping in scum6 links to keep the brainwashed millions that love their product. Levy probably happy to play along for a little extra exposure.

Conte doesn't really play a No. 10 either 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

is it a spoof?

Apparently Conte was offered chance to sign him but refused. Maybe it was spun from this.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I assume he’d be available for Man U? Or is it cutting too close?

I think Wednesday is his first training session. 

I assume there's no issue with his work permit. Would've thought he would've been granted one by now. I did assume he'd been a regular for Brazil up to last six months but he actually last played for them in October 2020.

Hopefully he is granted it and flies over tomorrow and can get 2-3 training sessions in.

I'd start him as he'll have some fun with the space Buendia was getting at times tonight.

Should imagine the staff will put him through his paces on Wednesday and decide how far away he is , the recent covid might also be a big factor in the endurance , hopefully all good cos I can’t wait to see him !

Â