Pre-Match Thread

rjw63

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Probably not of you think football only started with the inception of The Premier League. 

I’ve heard that the championship club Aston Villa got promoted to the premier league for the first time in their history, and have managed to stay up for 2 seasons already.

26 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You're right @Spoony, I have seen three posters in one page try to make 'Watkings' work as a neologism, and I have to agree it doesn't work.

Maybe we should try the Ingwat partnership. Could set the world on fire. 

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Why do we get so obsessed with pre match build ups, they are meaningless shite ignore them if they are so upsetting.

I’m not actually listening to anything that’s being said, just picking fault with small things that annoy me. It’s therapeutic after a boring day at work.

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

It’s funny them talking about Man Utd not having the players to play how they want - they play a back 4 and they have a back 4 (which is part of the problem, they’re not very good). So what about the rest of them? What ‘type’ of player are they missing? Some of their forwards are supposed to be some of the best young players in the country, with two world class finishers upfront.

Its nothing to do with a system for them, they just need to buy a good centre mid and do something with the ridiculous talent they have upfront.

Edited by a m ole