Premier League relegation battle

useless

3 hours ago, MachoFantastico said:

Easy red for the ref. Leeds have literally fallen apart. 

FSf7jLUXsAIsvA1.jpg

Did he watch the whole country criticise Ayling and think to himself 'you know what, I'll have a bit of that'?

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Fernandinho isn't in good form either is he? 

I can see tonight's game being the same as last nights, City win but not comfortably 

that wasnt a great prediction :P 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Did he watch the whole country criticise Ayling and think to himself 'you know what, I'll have a bit of that'?

Thats the 3rd dodgy Leeds tackle in the last 3 games. Ayling and James are banned for the rest of the season and funnily Dallas injured himself and will be back next season

• Like 1

Leeds have fallen apart, dirty leeds have fallen apart.

Unfortunately i think they can get a win against one of these teams. If norwich didnt bloody concede in 94th minute man they would be gonners by now

Looks like it could go to the final game of the season. 

I think Everton will be safe, despite only drawing last night, for me they will pick up 4/6 points from their 2 home games (Brentford/ Palace). Their home crowd/form really has made a difference for them.

Can see Spurs (well, Kane & Son) being too strong for Burnley. And I also fancy us to beat them. So it's all down to the Newcastle match and I think that could go either way but the sheer importance of it makes me think they will win it.

So, I'd say dirty need 4 points from their last two. If the on form Brighton turn up then they will pass Leeds off the park. Defeat there. Brentford could go either way, but I think they might be up for sending Leeds down, so let's hope it happens, Jansson with the winner 👀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think Burnley will drop 

i think so too, begrudgingly. yes leeds are shit and are missing players but i just cannot see burnley picking up more than a point from their last 3 games

leeds could well get a win from their last 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Looks like it could go to the final game of the season. 

I think Everton will be safe, despite only drawing last night, for me they will pick up 4/6 points from their 2 home games (Brentford/ Palace). Their home crowd/form really has made a difference for them.

Can see Spurs (well, Kane & Son) being too strong for Burnley. And I also fancy us to beat them. So it's all down to the Newcastle match and I think that could go either way but the sheer importance of it makes me think they will win it.

So, I'd say dirty need 4 points from their last two. If the on form Brighton turn up then they will pass Leeds off the park. Defeat there. Brentford could go either way, but I think they might be up for sending Leeds down, so let's hope it happens, Jansson with the winner 👀

With that old video showing some leeds players mocking brentford laat season i think brentford will want to get even.

Toney shared it as well so they are all aware of it. 

• Like 2

Leeds playing Brighton is the big one, if they lose that then there will be four seperate results that would effectively relegated them, Burnley having beaten Spurs, Burnley beating us, Burnley beating Newcastle on the last day, or them losing to Brentford on the last day.

The above also presumes that Everton get at least a point from their remaining games, but they've got to be careful themselves, if they lose to Brentford this weekend then there's going to be a lot of pressure on them against Palace as they won't want to go into the last day of the season still not safe and having to play Arsenal away.

• Like 1

Burnley have newcastle at home last game of the season. They will win that. I cant see Leeds geting 4 points from their last two games to overtake them. The Brighton game who knows. Brighton are the better team and played great againbst Man U and should win but  what Brighton will turn up!. Brentford away last game is tough. Brentford will want to finish the season on a high to cap a great seaosn for them. 

my money is still on burnley to go down but i just hope it goes the distance. the league title will be done and dusted by the last day so be good to have some drama