Premier League relegation battle

useless

It is strange how with the absolute faintest touch while making an honest attempt at a tackle VAR will pour over replays until the cows come home. A clear fist full of shirt and they're not interested.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It is strange how with the absolute faintest touch while making an honest attempt at a tackle VAR will pour over replays until the cows come home. A clear fist full of shirt and they're not interested.

oooh my likes are working again, most exciting thing to happen on here today

• Haha 1

Think Brentford will comfortably win this if they keep their heads second half....need to get Eriksen a little bit more on the ball but Rico Henry demolishing Iwobi on the right.

Everton going to have to turn up v Palace as don't want to be going to Arsenal needing a draw.

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That's a lovely finish to be fair. Tough angle. 

Take it back, massive deflection. 😀

Didn't look it from the first angle did it, camera trickery!

Just such bad refereeing. I don’t understand how the level of refereeing has dropped so dramatically. Is it the rule changes? VAR? Smaller pool of refs to choose from? All of the above?

We desperately need better refs but I think that starts at grassroots. For as long as 14 year old boys are having grown pissed up fat gammons starting on them, we aren’t going to be able to keep and grow refereeing talent in this country.