Pre Match Thread

GingerCollins29

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I would play him because imo he is a better overall defender.

I think I'd agree with you on that. I'd never have thought so a couple of season ago, but I think Kortney has really worked hard and developed himself, when he comes into the side now I always think he looks pretty solid and a decent player - that's to his credit - he's spent much of his time on the bench here but has never let that stop him working hard on improving.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2021 at 19:45, OutByEaster? said:

If McGinn is back, we're not far off full strength for this one (new positive tests allowing) with the exception of Nakamba and the suspended Mings.

I'd love to see:

-----------------------------Martinez----------------------------

Cash----------Konsa------------Hause---------Targett

---------McGinn-----------Luiz------------Sanson---------

-------------------Buendia--------Ramsey-------------------

-----------------------------Watkins-----------------------------

I reckon that should do it.

On 29/12/2021 at 21:28, robby b said:

It's the upside-down Christmas tree formation.🎄 Well it is Christmas time and maybe it would work !

no no, thats the Australian 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation.

• Like 2

On 29/12/2021 at 19:45, OutByEaster? said:

If McGinn is back, we're not far off full strength for this one (new positive tests allowing) with the exception of Nakamba and the suspended Mings.

I'd love to see:

-----------------------------Martinez----------------------------

Cash----------Konsa------------Hause---------Targett

---------McGinn-----------Luiz------------Sanson---------

-------------------Buendia--------Ramsey-------------------

-----------------------------Watkins-----------------------------

I reckon that should do it.

gotta say, i 100% agree with this!

Not confident as we still have too many of our quality players out Henry Ajer Raya Mbeumo Janelt.So expect just 5 of the players who started at Villa park earlier  in the season to be available.Draw will be double handy will add hate Sunday games and games constantly being changed in this league but it’s all about the money.

• Like 2

On 29/12/2021 at 21:30, OutByEaster? said:

Gerrard has been Christmas tree since he arrived - the baubles change, but the tree remains the same. :)

we just need a star on the top, and not fairies.

• Haha 2

Brentfordnylons is right, We now have core players missing due to mainly long term injuries, Although we started off very well we have tailed off and are now having to play players every game who would normally be on the bench if were up to full strength, It wasn't very pretty watching the Man City match as we strung a line of defenders at the back to restrict them running up a cricket score, Hopefully I don't have to watch us do the same again today, But turn it into much better and entertaining game, I think It's going to be a close game this one. 😅 

• Like 4