Pre Match Thread

GingerCollins29

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

I really think he makes a huge difference, my comment above was a bit of fun as most of my posts are, we needs them all to be on their game in this league, if they are today we win comfortably.

Brentford won't roll over though, great club and manager who is getting the best out of everyone at his disposal.

Really hoping to see some magic from Emi2 and Bertie today too, hope the latter gets minutes again, such an entertaining player to watch and very dangerous.

Never mind all that. What I would like to know is, where the hell as Sgt Bilko gone ?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

is it possible to get sky sports one day pass ?

Yes but search round for offers. Sometimes they do deals on the remaining months of the season for a much reduced monthly amount

If you can get the month for 20 quid it makes more sense...then cancel 

Edited by Nigel
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Here's the Villa squad making their arrivals here:

McGinn, Martinez, Buendia, Douglas Luiz, Carney, Gary Mac, Mick Beale, Marschall, Steer, Gerrard, Culshaw, Sinisalo, Josh Feeney, Jaden Philogene-Bidace, Ezri Konsa, Trezeguet, Tim Iroegbunam, Cameron Archer, Jacob Ramsey, Danny Ings, Kortney Hause, Anwar El Ghazi, Neil Cutler, Matty Cash, Matt Targett, Tyrone Mings (suspended), Aaron Danks, Bertrand Traore, Morgan Sanson.

So everyone fit and available except Bailey, Nakamba and Mings?  

Oh and a missing Watkins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

So everyone fit and available except Bailey, Nakamba and Mings?  

Oh and a missing Watkins.

I think he's there, there's a comment on that tweet arrival saying he probably had his hoody up 

Damnit

Edited by Phil Silvers