Pre match thread

VillaChris

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

To be fair to Gerrard so far at least his rock solid belief in Ashley Young has been well rewarded.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Gary Mac.? Wasn't he a similar age at Liverpool and still performing wonders??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Not convinced by this Ashley Young insistence. Would have loved to have seen Phil-Bid start tonight. Surely against this kind of oppo it would have been less of a gamble too.

I think it would have been Chukwuemeka over JPB if he hadn't picked Young.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve enjoyed seeing him on there tbh

Annoys me he tries to paint himself as Mr Aston Villa when he was everything that was wrong with the club 6-7 years ago in my opinion. Stole a living from us 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it would have been Chukwuemeka over JPB if he hadn't picked Young.

At this stage, I honestly think, though Young has admittedly done okay for SG, that a 37 year old who almost certainly won't be here next year is demonstrably holding back both the youth mentioned above. I really want us to get away from this. If they can't get a look-in against bottom of the league teams, then, when??

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So I went to the Covid thread to find out who the two players were 😳 can someone just tell me who the other player (Sanson is 1) is in 5000 words or less. I would appreciate it greatly.

Steer for definite.

Then either Traore or El Ghazi.

• Like 1