V Sport Investments Ltd - More Villa Clubs around the world?

MotoMkali

Nice if we are able to raise the brand awareness and profile by having a MLS team and if we can use it to get around some transfer rules or use to develop players. Las Vegas however is a place I would never ever want to visit. Absolutely nothing about that city that I would enjoy. Utterly depressing place.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sne said:

Nice if we are able to raise the brand awareness and profile by having a MLS team and if we can use it to get around some transfer rules or use to develop players. Las Vegas however is a place I would never ever want to visit. Absolutely nothing about that city that I would enjoy. Utterly depressing place.

Wouldn’t be depressing if you won a lot of money

38 minutes ago, sne said:

Guess not :D  I don't go in for gambling thou.

I didn't gamble there once in a week

Vegas is a hard place to explain because it doesn't make sense but it's basically a big adult playground, you can pretty much anything and everything there, I thought it was great for food, would be interesting to see if places like dubai are eating in to their numbers or if Vegas because of the gambling and booze is as popular as ever (I didn't really get drunk their either) 

Somewhere between the new sports teams and this huge cinema dome thing they're building I will go back one day, I want to go to the new stadium in LA so would pair the 2 together... My wife is a lucky lucky woman 

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I didn't gamble there once in a week

Vegas is a hard place to explain because it doesn't make sense but it's basically a big adult playground, you can pretty much anything and everything there, I thought it was great for food, would be interesting to see if places like dubai are eating in to their numbers or if Vegas because of the gambling and booze is as popular as ever (I didn't really get drunk their either) 

Somewhere between the new sports teams and this huge cinema dome thing they're building I will go back one day, I want to go to the new stadium in LA so would pair the 2 together... My wife is a lucky lucky woman 

Yeah I've tons of friends who's been there, never felt like coming along. I know myself enough to know I would hate it.

Same with Dubai or Qatar, never would I ever even think of going there.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

There was a letter circulating the internet yesterday supposedly from Purslow about the takeover. I’m not on Twitter but I’m sure some can post it up. 

To be taken with an enormous pinch of salt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You dont think Purslow is like Madonna, Bono or Shakira with just a one name autograph

I hadn’t even clocked that :lol:

The letterhead looks old (possibly taken from that time Smith ‘wrote’ a letter to all ST holders (?) and the body of writing screams Y4 English project.

• Like 1

Seriously, why would anybody fake a letter like that? It's completely pointless. Did somebody wake up and say, "Hey, I've got a brilliant idea, I'll fake a letter from an executive of a football club writing to another football club asking about a meeting confirmation, what a brilliant jape!"

Edited by Lichfield Dean

Â