Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Norwich are awful. Sargent is remarkable in his ability to never be in any space or look dangerous in any way.  Rupp is taking all the touches and slowing everything down. Newcastle are binging everyone back, but they are hardly having to work.  Even with 10 men back, you can still see the gaps there to exploit, but the passing and movement is so bad that Norwich can't exploit it.  The complete lack of creativity is relegation standard.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A Leeds win or a draw is.probably better for us in the grand scheme of things.

I'm a small, petty man, and given we're not qualifying for Europe at this point, I'd take possibly finishing one place lower if it sent Leeds down ;) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Norwich are awful. Sargent is remarkable in his ability to never be in any space or look dangerous in any way.  Rupp is taking all the touches and slowing everything down. Newcastle are binging everyone back, but they are hardly having to work.  Even with 10 men back, you can still see the gaps there to exploit, but the passing and movement is so bad that Norwich can't exploit it.  The complete lack of creativity is relegation standard.

Aarons too, with newcastles shape he should be killing them but I'm not seeing anything special, he's linked with moves to arsenal, spurs etc but Im not getting it 

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

England women 14-0 up and have a +47 goal difference after 6 games.

By demolishing these teams they’ve kind of making it all look like a farce. 

Unfortunately that's just the way the women's game is right now. Massive difference in skill level. It'll improve over the years I'm sure but the Lionesses are in another league compared to their opponents. 

Just now, Genie said:

England women 14-0 up and have a +47 goal difference after 6 games.

By demolishing these teams they’ve kind of making it all look like a farce. 

Takes time though, the tournaments are far better but still have to get through qualifying games.  I remember mens games years ago having big scores in qualifiers and as the womens game continue to improve, hopefully it will get more competitive outside the main tournaments 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Unfortunately that's just the way the women's game is right now. Massive difference in skill level. It'll improve over the years I'm sure but the Lionesses are in another league compared to their opponents. 

Same as the men's at a guess, 1 FA 1 vote

England might vote to say they don't want to play Latvia, Latvias FA are not going to vote for the same

And there are more shit teams than good teams

Â