Michael Beale

maqroll

51 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Wolves dodged a bullet on this one for sure

If only things had gone differently...........

Never rated him and even if you add up all his and Stevie Gs talents and skills it wouldn't even match the talent Unai has in his little finger 

• Like 1

Rumour is that small heath owners want Potter and have already had talks, I doubt they will go for Beale, too similar to Eustace in terms of profile, Beale actually did well at QPR so not sure I'd want him going to small heath anyway just in case, but he will probably end up back in the Championship soon enough, there are quite a few jobs that look like they could become available.

27 minutes ago, useless said:

Rumour is that small heath owners want Potter and have already had talks, I doubt they will go for Beale, too similar to Eustace in terms of profile, Beale actually did well at QPR so not sure I'd want him going to small heath anyway just in case, but he will probably end up back in the Championship soon enough, there are quite a few jobs that look like they could become available.

Why the hell would potter even talk to them? He could  get a much more elite job than there 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why the hell would potter even talk to them? He could  get a much more elite job than there 

More chance of him getting a job at Birmingham City Council than rocking up at Small Heath

• Haha 1

I don't know, maybe just to listen to what they have to say, Wolves had Nuno in the Championship, Newcastle Benitez, Leeds Bielsa, so an highly rated manager going to that league wouldn't be unprecedented, they probably won't get him, but point is I think they want a different kind of manager to Beale, as I say I think he's of a too similar profile to Eustace, so would seem strange to sack Eustace and then replace him with Beale, and for the same reason I doubt Eustace will go to Rangers, as would be strange for them to sack Beale for him.

14 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Oh yeah. Gerrard was always gushing about Beale. Gerrard talked a good game. So did Beale

Its about walking the walk not talking the talk.  He will be in Saudi by November back with his Stevieee

Having his centre midfielders near death by playing a full back/midfielder position in the hot desert

• Haha 1

He'll get another managerial job in the Championship no problem, might even get a job at a struggling Premier League team, if you look across the championship and bottom half of the Premier League, a lot of jobs will probably become available in the coming months, I think a good chance we see returns for Smith and Bruce also.

Â