Michael Beale

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its funny some people on here actually wanted him to replace Stevie Me at the time

The brains behind Gerrard thing always baffled me. 

So far as I could see there were no brains behind Gerrard. Where did people form this opinion from? 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The brains behind Gerrard thing always baffled me. 

So far as I could see there were no brains behind Gerrard. Where did people form this opinion from? 

Gerrard said it himself. 

“It would take me 15 to 20 years to become as good as Michael Beale as an on-pitch coach, delivering sessions on a daily basis, so I let Mick be Mick Beale because he’s the expert.”

Another thing the clueless prick was wrong about.

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is where kobe bellinghams career starts going downhill.

Wouldn't be suprised if he ends up back at blose if they have a better season next year 

More chance of signing for Real Madrid than blues

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Tbf after he left us we regressed. I'm fairly neutral on him, though don't exactly watch Rangers.

Not really. We were absolutely toilet with him tbh as I remember sitting since Christmas being bored out of my mind not actually wanting to go 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Tbf after he left us we regressed. I'm fairly neutral on him, though don't exactly watch Rangers.

Not a bad coach, just a crap man manager. Although apparently he is too technical for the kind of players he coaches, as they are not good enough to learn his style.

9 hours ago, Strog said:

Appointed by Sunderland as their new head coach. I can’t see it ending well.

Dreadful decision. Baffled why they sacked Mowbray, he has rebuilt the side with lots of young players and got them to the playoffs last year. Seemed  to be doing ok this year with 2 stand out sides.  

Beale so far has been at QPR for 5 minutes and then got found out at Rangers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Beale so far has been at QPR for 5 minutes and then got found out at Rangers.

He left qpr as it was falling apart for him there too... 

February onwards villa were terrible with and without Beale. He's no more adept than his mate. 

Â