Michael Beale

maqroll

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to pretend to know what makes a good manager just by watching team talks or training sessions, but the feeling I get from watching that as a fan is he seems out of his depth.

Wasn't he just a youth team coach at Plop and Gerrards drinking buddy?

Took him to Rangers and before we knew it he was running the AVFC 1st team FFS. What a mess of an appointment Steeeeevie Me was.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Confused 1

He doesn't get much time anywhere he goes, and it's not just because he's a limited manager, he's also a prick who talks bollocks and gets people's backs up every time.

Sunderland fans were against him before he was even appointed, not an attractive proposition to begin with but added to that they had been linked to som highe profile or en vogue managers, so then to end up with Beale was greeted with mass disappointment, the fact that he comes across as a very similar personality to Lee Johnson in his interviews probably doesn't help either, he posted that he's reading 'mindset is your superpower' on instagram the other day

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Awful manager and about as loyal as Kyle Walker. 

How him and Gerrard ever got appointed by us will baffle me forever. 

Remember - Beale was the brains of the duo. Once he left, Gerrard was completely lost.

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Awful manager and about as loyal as Kyle Walker. 

How him and Gerrard ever got appointed by us will baffle me forever. 

How we had a alright new manager bounce at first with them is more baffling 

Â