Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, Thug said:

Today is just bad luck.

Honestly felt we were the better side for most of that match.

How on earth we have failed to score is beyond me.

Not blaming Gerrard for today at all.

We said the same thing after Smith had one good half against Chelsea but ultimately lost the game.

Turns out losing games doesn't breed confidence.

We went on a horrible run after and he was sacked not long after.

Just now, Pinebro said:

We said the same thing after Smith had one good half against Chelsea but ultimately lost the game.

Turns out losing games doesn't breed confidence.

We went on a horrible run after and he was sacked not long after.

Don't get me wrong, dude should have gone 5 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

I won't shed any tears if Gerrard goes, but many of these players are good on paper and FIFA. Not one of them is a game winner. Most are so soft in their head. Mings, Ings and Young are exceptions. 

I love Ming's but if I was to describe a player "soft in the head" I would put him high on the list. He is prone to having a shocker considerably more often than most other CBs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

New badge announcement or suspension of expansion plans.. 

Or Gerrard

Seems a bit pointless announcing the new badge when fans are this fed up. 

Surely you save that announcement for when things are moving forward. 

Just now, Mic09 said:

I love Ming's but if I was to describe a player "soft in the head" I would put him high on the list. He is prone to having a shocker considerably more often than most other CBs.

He's still "tough".

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I won't shed any tears if Gerrard goes, but many of these players are good on paper and FIFA. Not one of them is a game winner. Most are so soft in their head. Mings, Ings and Young are exceptions. 

Comes from the manager. Tell me for example Conte wouldn't completely change the mentality on this squad.

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

So, one good 45 in f*** knows how many games against Chelsea, who were missing several key players and in 1st gear and all of a sudden, he should get more games? I don't believe what I read on here sometimes. Seriously, everyone comes on here bitching and complaining for months, not weeks, months. The VP crowd were disappointing today, most had an opportunity to vent at the end of the game and most chose to walk out and go back to moaning online. Makes me laugh tbh.  

There should be no excuses from the club about a minority(the boo boys) being unhappy when 99% are moaning and unhappy. A lot of fans today had an opportunity to let the board know things are unacceptable and yet left it to just a few. 

To add, anyone who watched Chelsea in the champions league mid week would know they were involved in a seriously difficult game

Â