Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would let Jedinak or Carla Ward somebody from the youth team take over the Chelsea game, might actually show a game plan

I honestly think we woudl play better football under either  of them. Chelsea is a loss under gerrard anyway. may as well use this week to sack him and start recruiting.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Who the hell told you we would be 9th tonight?!!

I know! After tonight we would likely be 9th but we aren’t, I don’t understand!  We’re 16th, 1 ppg, 7 goals in 9 games, only 2 shots on target tonight, xg under 1.0 and now Chelsea next!

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would let Jedinak or Carla Ward somebody from the youth team take over the Chelsea game, might actually show a game plan

Sounds would love Carla Ward in change... haven't you heard it's a man's game

13 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

So question for Purslow.

Is Gerrard bringing the continuous improvement? Yes he's had injuries. But so did Smith, and you fired him for less than this. 

No point in a nice shiny new stand when you are in the championship or actually have to cancel it as we've been relegated.

Take that £25m we had to spend on Sarr. Pay off this fraud to leave. Offer it to Pochettino in wages and bonuses, for 18 months work, to fix this mess. Review in 18 months.

With Smith in that run at least we had some half decent performances and were a bit unlucky. We absolutely spanked Wolves and their win was a minor miracle. But right now I'm not seeing glimmers of anything at all. We're not being unlucky, we're not playing well in patches, we just look awful. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Who the hell told you we would be 9th tonight?!!

Repeated multiple times on this thread the last 24 hours, variations of “beat Forest and we will be top half, stop the moaning.”  And technically true. Sadly you don’t need to be many points off the top half to be close to the bottom three! 

2 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

And why does the clueless prick keep touching his face

He’s lying.

”Increased hand-to-face contact tends to signal deception. Hand-to-face contact increases with cognitive load and with the initiation of the fight or flight response. Liars often experience the fight or flight response and an increase in cognitive load, which causes stress.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/let-their-words-do-the-talking/201512/detecting-deception-observing-hand-face-touching?amp

Â