Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Credit where it's due, Gerrard was effusive in his suggestion that Aston Villa wouldn't serve as a stepping stone to him managing Liverpool.

He has stayed true to his word.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Haha 2

I don’t want to start disliking the man as I’m sure he has given his all to the job. Maybe some of the players aren’t up to the task but his job to get the best out of what he has and he has been backed to improve it he squad too. He has failed miserably.

Hope he is sacked before Saturday as it will get really nasty otherwise. Especially Saturday evening kickoff when quite a few will have been on the lash all day.

Nobody wants to see that.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Sack him tomorrow. 

Let the caretaker have the thrashing on Saturday then get the new man in for the following training week. 

It's so obvious it hurts. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Just now, Hanky said:

That interview was a shocker. Players can’t be happy about that let alone anything else that’s going on.

Let me guess.

”I don’t know what the problem is. We’ve given the players all the tools required to compete at this level. For some reason, they are not performing. It’s all their fault.”

Just now, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

The really annoying thing is you can just see him getting another job in the premier in the future at a Palace, Southampton etc. and despite his abject was he will take points off us. Because we will be made out to be the bad guys.

Don’t really care what they think as long as Bumblebore buggers off away from this club. 

2 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

The really annoying thing is you can just see him getting another job in the premier in the future at a Palace, Southampton etc. and despite his abject was he will take points off us. Because we will be made out to be the bad guys.

I actually don’t think he will. 

Â