Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Just now, nepal_villan said:

The simple question is - can he turn things around? Not sure what would lead anyone to believe he can. 

No. He's finished. The only justifiable reason for him not to get sacked right now is to sort out a replacement.

My lad came round today to watch the game. We literally predicted what would happen. 

West Ham haven't scored, have no points yet as soon as that line up was announced I looked at him and said we will lose this. 

He is useless. I coach an U16 team and if he turned up at that to help I'd tell him to piss off. He is so far out his depth and the fact we fell for it as a club is beyond a joke. 

Our owners need to show they have balls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeepDish said:

Makes no sense sacking now before we have Arsenal and City coming up. But after that, I think there is a case for the sacking, unless some miracle results and performances. Today was quiye a terrible performance.

New manager and possible new manager bounce. He has no hope

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

No. He's finished. The only justifiable reason for him not to get sacked right now is to sort out a replacement.

Much better to let a caretaker, take care... 

He won't get the sack....yet. I'm disappointed in that performance today, we only had any urgency when we went one down. I don't think the players are behind him , they look lost , no obvious system, countless crosses in that were totally ineffective and no one showing for the ball or making runs. Dreadful stuff. 

Â