Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Just now, Mantis said:

Yeah I've had enough now. There were some good signs of what he was trying to build in the first few months but since the tail end of last season we've just looked woeful and clueless and it's getting worse.

But then was that what beale was trying to build? Its a complete and utter mess 

Just now, sne said:

Yeah I know, but I doubt Gerrard gets the whole season. He should be out tomorrow but might get until the WC break.

He won't be out tomorrow (should be, but won't) but there's no way he lasts until the WC break. Not with the way we're playing.

I’m more confident we’ll be relegated right now than I was after Smith had lost 5 on the spin. We’re being comfortably outplayed by teams we ‘should’ be beating. We’re absolutely woeful. 

We need to sign some players and sack the manager. Quick time.

• Like 4

He's lost me now. Forcing players to play a formation that doesn't work, hasn't worked, and likely will never work.

Alienating players who would help us across a season. 

Continually using players who have shown nothing over rival starters. 

Vieira and Marsch have been at their clubs for what feels a similar amount of time...their teams look like something. We look like shit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The clown keeps the show going. Look forward to what disasterclass he'll pop up with next week. 

Can't stand the bloke, so far out of his depth. One of the very worst managers I've ever seen at Villa.

• Like 3

Just now, jjaacckk91 said:

I agree, but sacking a manager 3 games in to a season I can't remember a club doing it.

With the next fixtures we have, we nearly might as well wait until they’re over before sacking him.

Â