The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

2 hours ago, Stoobs said:

Apologies, it was Slavia Prague that put them out last season in round of 16. Bayer Leverkusen the year before in round of 16 also. I think to say that SG hasn’t done well in Europe is unfair. In the two seasons I have mentioned, they played 12 Europa League games, after having to play 2 or 3 rounds to get there in first place, including beating Galatasaray, where they proceeded to only lose 1 game out of 12. They were up against Porto, Feyenoord, Benfica, Legia Warsaw amongst others. I think one loss out of 12, coming from a diddy league where you aren’t tested every week, is a good record in Europe. Maybe your expectations are higher than mine. 

You seem to be forgetting them losing the champions league qualifying games they lost. They didn't win many games either did they!

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

@ada86 Not having a go buddy you seem well intentioned, but I am staggeringly confused by your posts and would concur with others in saying you haven't actually relayed any information to us of any substance at all. 

Thats the hall marks of a very well trained ITK

1 hour ago, ada86 said:

I can’t say the source Gerard at vp the person that I got info of will make the first team one day he is highly thought of and this person has agent so take it as you will believe me or not . But I’m genuine when I say this person will make the first team

Does the person wear glasses? 

Charlie Adam has played down a video showing Steven Gerrard arriving in London. 

Footage of the Rangers boss stepping off a train at Euston Station surfaced on social media earlier on Wednesday as Aston Villa continued their push to make him their new manager. 

The video fuelled speculation Gerrard had travelled south for talks with the Premier League club, although the timing of the recording was disputed by fans online.

Some speculated the man accompanying him could be his representative, with assistant coach Michael Beale also placed in the English capital following an update on his Instagram page. 

But Adam claims the man in question is a friend of Gerrard's and that he's in London for reasons other than Villa.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-rangers-future-live-25421528

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Charlie Adam has played down a video showing Steven Gerrard arriving in London. 

Footage of the Rangers boss stepping off a train at Euston Station surfaced on social media earlier on Wednesday as Aston Villa continued their push to make him their new manager. 

The video fuelled speculation Gerrard had travelled south for talks with the Premier League club, although the timing of the recording was disputed by fans online.

Some speculated the man accompanying him could be his representative, with assistant coach Michael Beale also placed in the English capital following an update on his Instagram page. 

But Adam claims the man in question is a friend of Gerrard's and that he's in London for reasons other than Villa.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-rangers-future-live-25421528

Charlie Adam ITK, eh? 😉

Edited by briny_ear