Aaron Danks (coach)

HalfTimePost

16 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Will he remain at the club in some capacity or will he go after 1st November? 

i think it's neil cutler we need to be more concerned about. danks will be involved i expect, but emery has brought his own GK coach with him everywhere he's been

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Let's hope he stays. He certainly deserves to after Sunday's performance. There's definitely a likability about him.

Very knowledgeable and doesn't seem to have an ego. Just gets on with it.

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i think it's neil cutler we need to be more concerned about. danks will be involved i expect, but emery has brought his own GK coach with him everywhere he's been

No concern for me. No hate or anything for Cutler but I'm sure Emery's GK coach is more than good enough.

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Am I right in thinking he never played the game as a professional? If so, that would explain the lack of ego. 

No he didn't. He's less than a month older than Ashley Young!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

He’ll remain in the role he was appointed for I imagine which is helping youngsters to transition from youth level/u21 to first team football.

Perfect for that transitional role 

9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

No concern for me. No hate or anything for Cutler but I'm sure Emery's GK coach is more than good enough.

I believe that GK's are very particular about their coaches (remember Gollini?) and Martinez speaks very, very highly of Cuts.

I believe that Cutler, McPhee and Danks have survived 2 managers getting fired because the club believe they are great coaches to have around.

Even if the pack gets shuffled to some degree, I think those 3 are AVFC hires and Unai will bring his folks in to work alongside them. 

Emi Martinez will not want Cutler let go that is for sure.

36 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I believe that GK's are very particular about their coaches (remember Gollini?) and Martinez speaks very, very highly of Cuts.

I believe that Cutler, McPhee and Danks have survived 2 managers getting fired because the club believe they are great coaches to have around.

Even if the pack gets shuffled to some degree, I think those 3 are AVFC hires and Unai will bring his folks in to work alongside them. 

Emi Martinez will not want Cutler let go that is for sure.

What did Gollini say about coaches?

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Hope he breaks the GMac curse. Blistering first win as caretaker manager followed by a trip away to Newcastle. Good thing John Carew isn't still here to threaten the satellites.

GMac? Wasn’t it KMac in charge? 

On 25/10/2022 at 13:36, sheepyvillian said:

Let's hope he stays. He certainly deserves to after Sunday's performance. There's definitely a likability about him.

And not one of us has called him a DBB. 

Â